Reviews for The Days Before
Meghan chapter 4 . 7/10/2008
I love this! It's so well written, I can't even explain it!

The only problem is the fact that I picture Claire like, the exact opposite of that, so it's very strange to read Claire that way. Like, really strange. XD

But it's still fantastic, keep up the good work :'D
The Scarlet Sky chapter 5 . 1/2/2008
You updated! I was so excited to find that alert in my inbox. XD

Daw...I love Gotz. He's so freakin' nice, which is something Elli needs right now. Hee. The invoice thing just...needless to say, I loved it. Loads.
The Laughing Libra chapter 5 . 1/2/2008
Yay, I'm so glad you updated this story! I'm really loving it so far, and I'm curious to see if an Elli x Gotz pairing turns up. _
The Scarlet Sky chapter 4 . 11/27/2007
0.0;

Poor Elli. Gotz means well-and he's right-but when you're in a position like Elli's you don't think that way. You don't want to be selfish. You want that special person to be happy, no matter what.

Wow...Elli has a lot to think about...

(ponders)
Cuter Than You chapter 4 . 11/27/2007
HI! I like this story, i just wish the chapters were longer. OH! and you should listen to the song Girl Next Door by Saving Jane. I think it goes with this story pretty well. ok, update again soon, bye!
The Laughing Libra chapter 4 . 11/27/2007
Ooh, what an extremely interesting chapter! I really like the way that you portray Gotz. I can't wait to see what happens next! _
kelley28 chapter 4 . 11/27/2007
Hm, could this end up as an Elli/Gotz pairing? Cause that would be so cool! You know, it's been ages since I've said this, but I really love your stories.
The Laughing Libra chapter 3 . 11/24/2007
I don't think anyone writes Elli as well as you do! _ I really love this story, and can't wait for the next chapter!
Lupia chapter 3 . 11/24/2007
You're on hmotaku, aren't you? :D I know you!

Anyway, I really really like your stories. You have a really individual style - you make great use of italics, to give it that effect of annoyance, excitement, etc. It's so wonderfully descriptive and imaginitive. :)

And I totally know how Elli feels to have the Doctor warming up to her when Claire leaves, and how Claire picks HER to be horrible to.
Awesome Rapidash chapter 3 . 11/23/2007
This is really getting good. I feel so sorry for Elli. She deserves to be treated much better than the way she's been so far. Argh, evil Claire! Why does she have to pick on Elli like that? Elli's trying so hard to make things perfect for the wedding and what does she get for her efforts? Nothing!

Anyway, your work is amazing as always and I'm definatly looking forward to reading the next chapter soon! Cya then!
The Scarlet Sky chapter 3 . 11/23/2007
I think Elli needs a hug.

Claire's picking on her...how horrible. And Elli hasn't done anything wrong! She's just trying to help...

And this might sound completely off-topic, but I declare that Elli deserves better than the doctor. If he's going to choose pretty-Miss-Claire-who-hates-all-innocent-nurses over her, she'd be better off with someone else. Like-like Gotz!

I'm obviously thinking too much about this, aren't I? ;

Wonderful work, as always.
Jersey S chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
I love it so far; sounds like a great setup. It's really interesting to explore this- I don't think anyone's shown Doctor and Claire's relationship through Elli's perspective. And of course, I trust you to write this. It's so like Elli to not speak up about how she really feels, too, which is really sad.

I totally want to see more of this.
The Scarlet Sky chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Brilliant!

Seriously, that's so Elli! No jealous rants-she'd hug everyone she could. I mean...I couldn't imagine making her down-in-the-dumps. Maybe sort of sad that it's Claire he's marrying, but not emo.

Keep writing!
Chicken Yuki chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
What's up!

I see you've been back to the short story game recently, but haven't seen you doing reviews, so much. That busy, huh?

Anyway, it's funny that I rarely see the Claire x Doctor material that will utterly bash poor Elli into oblivion. No. More often I seem to see this happen to Mary, who somehow transforms into uberangstysnob or is conveniently shoved into Rick for what I feel to be superficial reasons.

But, aiye, Elli torment-ala-Claire... it pains me to observe such a thing! :(

I would think people would more or less not like her for being too "nice and naive"... her hair isn't faintly boyish, especially compared to Batchelorette Ellen (who might be the same Grandma Ellen, but who knows?) from SNES and MM, and even THAT girl has her cute points.

Jealousy and the Miscellaneous evils of Love and Infatuation... the numerous reasons I have a distaste for Romance in General, but I doubt that was your intent here. ;)

It's really all about the sentiment, and pointing out the lack therof from other viewpoints, isn't it?

Thanks, though. A good snippet of text as usual. (
Awesome Rapidash chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Aw..., poor Elli! I really liked this quick glimpse into our favorite nurses life. That must really suck for her to have to see Doctor marry someone else! As for Elli being plain and ugly with boy hair, some guys find that type of girl quite attractive! (me for one lol!)

I'm definatly looking forward to reading more! Please give us more! _