Reviews for A Different Path
Hey finish the story man, it's great! I really like this whole new naruto that your illustrating here.
narutofan chapter 4 . 5/15/2014
Dude plzzzzzz continue dis fanfic is art so far plzz
T.I.P. Ori-Chii chapter 4 . 8/30/2010
Serenarey Chiba chapter 4 . 3/7/2008
I'm rather intrigued. What else you got?
Tori Kay chapter 4 . 1/7/2008

So, so sorry for the delayed review. To be honest, I had just read this chapter.

Too busy reading other fanfics! Lol.

This was a good chapter. Danzou is definitely going to be a problem in the future, though.

I'll be waiting (I think) for your next update!

- Tori Kay
InARealPickle chapter 4 . 12/31/2007
So Kiru is like the anti-Jiraiya... interesting. I haven't come across a fic besides yours where he is unknowingly trained by his mother's sensei. I look forward to future updates.
InARealPickle chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Not all O.C.s are good but Kiru is. I already like him. He just sorta fits in without trying.
DemonicLove555 chapter 3 . 12/29/2007
interesting I see why you only did the 2 year time skip to introduce Sakura's character and show Naruto's progress in his training, personally I would have gone from 6 to 12 but its your story man, I hope this turns into something wonderful, its great so far.
DemonicLove555 chapter 2 . 12/29/2007
interesting story so far, I've already read about half of it in ten minutes so I hope you update soon.
DemonicLove555 chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
The original character was alright, not bad. That was one of the best introductions to an AU fic Ive ever read, I'm very curious to see where this goes, reading on! Peace! - DemonicLove5

(P.S. If you get a chance you should check out my stories, I've gotten ridiculous amounts of stats and reviews so I guess they're good.)
Kisa167 chapter 4 . 12/19/2007
YAY! Update really soon Kay? I really love Kiru but Naruto's still my fav!

finalsliver chapter 4 . 12/18/2007
lol, if kiru walks into konoha and he notices the insults directed at naruto, he'll have there head, lol

BTW, if they killed one of the seven swordsmen, does that mean that naruto will get his sword?
Cloud Ex-SOLDIER chapter 4 . 12/18/2007
An interesting plot moving chapter.

Not much to comment other than your description has improved from your first three chaps.

Look forward to your next update.
MiseryluvsDeath chapter 4 . 12/18/2007