Reviews for A Life I Once Had
Zero Slash One chapter 2 . 11/18/2013
Yeah, have to be honest here; I didn't like it, at all.

The writing looks fine, but just feels wonky in odd places, so it's forgivable.

What's less forgivable is how utterly slanted in favor of Savers this story is. It's mentioned that Rika considers the Digivice iC superior to the D-Arc, when the latter model has features that the former lack, such as the compass, the analyzer, the Digimodify-feature... All this, traded for the ability to store the Digimon.

And the characterization is another Swing-And-A-Miss; Where's Renamon in all this? And how does Rika, the ultimate Badass of the Digimon franchise in general become Yoshino, the ultimate non-badass of the franchise? I don't buy it!
RedDragonforce 1 chapter 3 . 7/4/2009
Not bad.

Where's Renamon, in the Digital World?

That'll be a plot twist, along with Takato coming back.

Please don't give up on this story, it has potential.

Later,

RDF1
animefan125 chapter 3 . 1/26/2009
now the story is getting really good im interested in seeing if she will end up with ryo or takato as ruki or masaru or tohma as yoshino
animefan125 chapter 2 . 1/26/2009
this makes sesnse about the hair and eyes but i think rukis eyes are thinner than yoshinos
animefan125 chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
i like this so far i was actually talking to my sister about how i could imagine ruki becoming yoshino im still confused about their partners though
Tri-Emperor of The Twilight chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
This is good.
GloryThatisMine chapter 3 . 8/15/2008
im very interested in this story, please update!
Little devil chapter 2 . 12/27/2007
Very nice chapter I hope you update soon. Continue your good work.
chibii67 chapter 2 . 12/20/2007
interesting

I want to read more about everything, uhm, I think Tamers without Ruki is not the same, she's very important

now I can fit her more with Yoshino's image, finally

continue soon please
chibii67 chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
I'm interested, o.O I'm not curious about the hair, but about the eyes, as fas as I've seen Yoshino's and Rika's eyes have nothing to do with the other... but yet I want to read more, this happens when I watched the whole subbed season, which, is my favorite

continue soon, you're doin' great

are the other Tamers and DATS members gonna appear soon?
Little Devil chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Good first chapter. Very detailed, one thing though. You might want to shorten your author notes a little. Besides that good job update soon.