Reviews for Stuffing the Turkey
Laptop Newbie chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
LAST BIT, I WENT INTO SHORT SILENT FITS OF LAUGHTER (seizure?) My top is still 1x2 but a Heero like that again and I would read anything with that in it. The poem is the beginning, ALMOST made me abandon fic. Glad you weren't serious about it but cliffhanger much? Heero's so wicked. I always wondered how the (odd-numbered) five pilots would get it on in a fivesome. Guess you (didn't really) answer my question!
Nice chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
I hate to beg for a sequel, but would your please, pretty please give me more smut? This is some of the best smut ever, and I'm really curious about the dinner ;D
Suicide In A Bottle chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
I'm too turned on for words right now. That was really, really hot!
The Yaoi Mistress chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
so? are you really planing to finish it? i really want to read more xD
LotusThorn chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
so first off, i absolutely LOVED the poem in the beginning, if could finish that i would love it so much! like u dont even know. and the story itself was amazingly HAWT! i was like " OO JEEZUS HAWT SECKS!" i was very very very happy! I know im reading it late and its been awhile since u wrote this, but i still LOVED it. Go you!
KingofLoosePages chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
-dies- Oh god, I foudn this at work and couldn't stop laughing. Then my coworker came over to see what I was looking at, and she couldn't stop laughing. We had to close the window when our boss came along though. Good hting I had a geeky gaming comic open in the other one. -dies again- xD

Taku
BigSister2 chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
I didn't think the fic could get any better after the intro but it did. Oh yes, it did. I can't describe in words how much I enjoyed this piece of action you have here. I personally like the slutty, kinky Quatre with the dominering Heero, the slightly confused, but willing Trowa, the weired out Duo, and the unsuspecting Wufei. You catorgorized everyone in the story wonderfully. OOC yeah, but hell its a fanfic who the hell cares. I greatly enjoyed the abuse of the turkey baster though I'm sure it will be awhile before I can look at one without thinking naughty thoughts. Anyone kick ass job of the sex and the yaoiness and I do hope you get more inspiration to write something else thats just as creative.
rowen raven chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
That was the best thanksgiving dinner ever! I was very interesting, I don't know how many times I did the anime blink, very twisted indeed, and thats why I love it, Oh and the rhymes at the begining are priceless. I called my boyfriend to read them to him over the phone, he couldn't stop laughin. You are great, oh and awsome disclamer, very ne!
sylenctone chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Hehee! Your little poem at the beginning nearly made me fall off my chair. And I must say, I will never look at a turkey baster the same way again. This was certainly an interesting little diversion! Silly seasonal fics are such fun.

Thank you for writing!