Reviews for I'll Be Waiting
othnaleyfan4 chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
I feel exactly the same way you do...me a Leyton lover all the way, but Jeyton has a special place deep down...in any case this story was just what I needed at this time of Leyton angstness!
iread chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
omg...are you sure ur an lp fan? cuz this was bred purely from a jeyton fan! and dude after 'for tonight you're only here to know' i was just thinking about how a jeyton relationship would happen considering all the lucas-peyton stuff. ur good i loved it. im gonna be on the lookout for more of ur stuff for sure.
lilrabbitangel14 chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
i. love. this. it is really good, you are right. jake and peyton will always have a soft spot in my heart too :]
parker12 chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
I would've liked to see Peyton slap both Lucas and Brooke down a notch or two, that would've been fun! I do love JP, though
WDE11 chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
First and always, I'm a LP fan. But I did want to read your story (since I usually like them) in the spirit it was written. It was well done. I do think Jake will always want Peyton but I don't think Luke would ever treat Peyton that way.

But this is your story. In that spirit-if the situation was as you have written it-I would hope that Peyton would SOMEDAY (I love that song of his) find the strength to leave Lucas and find happiness with Jake.
Remilyon chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Wow, I'm a LP fan but this was heart breaking.
patheticallypoetic chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
loved it. only part i didnt like is the whole brooke thing, because we all know she would never do that. oh well. the dialogue was good, definetly sad.
andsomeverses chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
JP will always be special to me too, loved this story!