Reviews for Complications
FallenNiji chapter 26 . 6/27
...I really should've seen that coming. Blue hair, strange eye, stalker-ish tendacies. A mini-Mukuro.
FallenNiji chapter 21 . 6/27
That was definitely from Naruto. Mori; Hatake Kakashi Mode! :-D
Akun Saya chapter 21 . 3/28
Lol. It's always hectic and fun. Nice parody.
Akun Saya chapter 15 . 3/28
LMFAO. Yeah it's a very amusing chapter! I lost words but I'll feel bad if I don't commented something when I like it very much compared to other chapter I like less and with long review at that. So hahaha the review this time basically nonsense. Love your works.
P.S. : self proclaimed girlfriend?! I don't know whether to feel sad for Mori or not and even for what? It's sad enough to be that close to Hibari *sigh*
Akun Saya chapter 14 . 3/28
I don't think this is as crappy as you thought. I always love your short, to the point, and tell tale chapter including this chapter. This kind of chapter always give me more spaces to use my imagination to expand what characters really felt or thought. I want to write like this once in a while.
Akun Saya chapter 13 . 3/28
I love idea 'it's as if nothing ever happened after the kiss', although I though Mori would be mad or something. It's unfortunate that you forgot to add Reborn smirking here. Actually, you leave him out of the picture quite a lot already.
Akun Saya chapter 11 . 3/28
It's nice how you throw bit by bit of information about Mori here and there. By the way it's not sarcasm. If you see it as such, it's mean you feel guilty about it. Duh well *shrug*shrug* I just love scrapped informations as long as they don't clashed with each other. One can forgot easily that they have made something of opposite before in that way.
P.S.: Apparently, Mori did not lose her other eye, now I suspect she's one of Mukuro's possesion. And btw I still yet to know which one of her eyes covered in eyepatch!
The story has became tedious just because Mori was very fit in the crowd! It felt like she was always there from the start of the series and I only reading this all over again. Haha.. or it just me getting tired of lack of sleep. Anyway nice job you have done so far. I hope at least you still able to read this review (and the others before thks) although it seem you haven't been active recently... or for several years.
P.S. : discovered! Half or more of Mori's bangs were longer than her back hair (?)
Tsuichiro Renji chapter 6 . 3/28
Oh hell yes! An eyepatch! I kind of expected it. So far I knew Mori was a girl with blue hair which covered one of her eyes. She wore an eyepatch and mostly black things. She was attractive according to Fuuta and her fangirls/boys. Adding this chapter, I think Mori leaned more toward mary sue just a little bit (and it give me uneasy feeling, afraid whether I'll keep loving this story if s.t. like that happen), but then again she reminded me of Chrome and Mukuro (more like a mixed species of those two) and she's still fit in with the KHR bunch. Btw sometimes I don't get some scenes (from chapters before this too), it just like you skipped some detail but I just ignored it for the fun of it. Also I ignored how annoying to not know the appearance of our heroine because I think it'll be fun to guess it like this (?)
Tsuichiro Renji chapter 5 . 3/28
It's very impressive how you manage to made those mood swing fit in there! I thought it was going to be awkward but not. Well considered that it's often sunny (and cloudy or both) in KHR's world. A little bit rain and storm and nothing else. I can't wait to read in night setting!
Tsuichiro Renji chapter 4 . 3/28
Huh, now her name was Fujisaki Mori. I must have seen wrong. Well it's still sound boyish too me. So was Mori the first name? If using Japanesse culture it was, but everyone called her that and Japanesse usually doesn't called each other familiarly. Although Tsuna called Yamamoto, Gokudera, and Hibari by their last name, he called the other - especialy girls - familiarly, so I can't be sure huh. Both name seem like a surname tough.
Tsuichiro Renji chapter 3 . 3/28
Don't know what to said about the key of her mood swing. But somehow I already anticipated it. You have threw some hints before, just don't expect it'll come true.
Tsuichiro Renji chapter 2 . 3/28
LMFAO. Through half of this chapter and the entire previous chapter I really considered Mori Rin as a boy! I mean like a trans or something because she's just natural (no matter how you used 'she' and by the way the name Mori Rin is fit enough for a boy)! It came off bit by bit starting when Tsuna and co knew she was a girl. Mori were very fit in with the hectic of KHR bunch! I can see her as my new most favorited OC in the whole KHR fandom.
Tsuichiro Renji chapter 1 . 3/28
Waw it's a good start. It's very interesting chapter and development.
Soysuke chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
Reading this again for the third time brings back memories (: I can't believe the last time I read this was 2010...Such nostalgia. I wish author-san would come back and write again.