Reviews for Complications
lexandrine.gb chapter 2 . 8/21
I feel like I'm a child right now. I don't know, I love the humor.
lexandrine.gb chapter 1 . 8/21
I knew I would love it when I read she's wearing a boy's uniform.
Alice aquabld chapter 30 . 1/12
Uniquely weirdly interesting...
kitsuneblackwater chapter 25 . 12/16/2014
is it weird that i find her yandere attitude super adorable? XD
Gumo Guest chapter 51 . 7/21/2014
BWAHAHAHAHHA! I can't stop laughing, damn it! Please update, Neo-san! I've been your fan for a long, long time (Since the time I read your story: A Stroll Down The Alley)! Man, I miss your handwriting, and please update since the story's making me laugh to death (I'm serious, I even got tonsillitis for no real reason)

How are you btw? You haven't updated for... 5 years? Anyways, I pray for your safety! I wanna say too that me and Mori's personality are ALIKE in many ways. Tahahah!
God Of Cake chapter 21 . 9/17/2013
Haha that ending is like... Kakashi's masks
Roith and Lorette chapter 26 . 8/14/2013
Lorette: OMG HOW THE FUCK DID I NOT SEE THE RELATION BETWEEN MUKURO AND MORI HOLY SHIT I'M USUALLY SHARPER THAN THIS I LITERALLY DIDN'T EVEN GIVE IT A PASSING THOUGH BEFORE I SAW THE TITLE AND EVERYTHING JUST CLICKED.

(haha, caps abuse :3)
MiyuKazu chapter 51 . 7/23/2013
I don't even know if you'll ever update...
Or ever read this review...but I just wanted you to know that I absolutely loved reading this story. _
I laughed really hard reading most of the chapters and this story seriously changed my mood. Like, I went from really depressed to extremely happy after reading only a few chapters.
Anyways, I hope you updated soon. Like, really soon.
YourMagicWhiteRabbit chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
please update this is my 4th time reading your fanfict its sooo good!
confusedwithacock chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
UPDATE. I NEED MORE MORI. NOT WANT, BUT NEED. I FUCKING NEED IT.
DisilludedNight chapter 51 . 2/16/2013
Aw, hope you get through school!
Meanwhile, I'll be waiting for an update which might never come

But first:
This story was something I couldn't stop reading. Actually, I'm going back to reread it.
Mori's unforgettable. She's silly, maniacal, spurious, one of a kind. I think, from what I've read, you're the only one who has pulled off such an absent minded character without making them seem fake. I love her moments where she's serious, it contrasts so much to her normally light-hearted personality. To me,they show that she's whole, a person who really feels all sorts of emotions from hate to love to fear.

You manage to weave this story together with the skill of a master. The effect that Mori has on other characters is apparent and her relationships with anyone never fail to amuse me. I applaud you and your writing and hope you come back soon.
matsuma chapter 51 . 2/4/2013
Laughing my head off in class and got detention. WAS WORTH IT
sonadowlover331 chapter 11 . 1/26/2013
hi sonadowlover331 here just a heads up on this chapter cause it's on youtube What I Do in My Free Time II by HumbleLittleNarrator. i say it's okay buttttt ya' know ... watch the video
Crazed King chapter 51 . 12/25/2012
Have a see you later till you update!
Crazed King chapter 39 . 12/25/2012
I have a feeling, including myself, people over the age of 3 hate Barney cause he's a freaken purple Dino!