Reviews for Force Bond: Licensed
Guest chapter 12 . 11/11/2013
Excuse me while I go and die of laughter.

Please, please continue writing! I love all your endings and the way you weave each story!
VampiricBloOdyRose chapter 12 . 4/6/2013
The ending was cute, I got a huge face-splitting smile when I read that Vader' s most rewarding experience was fatherhood.
Darth-Taisha chapter 12 . 1/29/2013
I loved the ending especially how Vader said being his father was a boon, very touching.
Darth-Taisha chapter 11 . 1/29/2013
I love who you are using to give his test, great choice.
Darth-Taisha chapter 8 . 1/28/2013
Loved this chapter!
Darth-Taisha chapter 6 . 1/28/2013
That spy is too much, lol. Good chapter.
Darth-Taisha chapter 5 . 1/28/2013
Holy cow! I hope he survives it!
Darth-Taisha chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I love Luke, if it sounds ridicously unsafe then he is all for it. Good thing his dad is Vader and he has a good friend in Ben.
Princess Mariana chapter 12 . 12/16/2012
This is awesome! They make a great pair. :)
kioku7 chapter 12 . 10/21/2012
Amazing as always!
mousefiction chapter 12 . 4/4/2012
Well, at least Rhy had told Luke to drive back to the center after making the driving mistake that prevented him from passing; when I failed, I still had to complete the rest of the course, although the instructor had been nice about it. At least Lev got a date out of the incident.

Vader having Luke switch the guidance computer off in order to park was a really creative way to mirror the Death Star scene during A New Hope.

Vader admitting that being a father is his boon was really touching, but it’s a good thing that the Emperor wasn’t around to hear that.
mousefiction chapter 11 . 4/4/2012
Oh, and the first wreck. Poor Luke. That’s never fun.

What luck that Luke would have Rhy as his driving test instructor. The Force must like to mess with Luke.
mousefiction chapter 10 . 4/4/2012
That’s so awkward, the Gran Moff and the prostitutes. It’s kind of like bring your kid to work day, only to find the place littered with hookers. Awkward. Also, it’s a little disturbing that Luke seems to meet all these male powerful people, and the only women around are the ones there to be entertainment. I notice this in some of the EU. Aviry was right concerning the comment she made in one of the previous chapters; it’s a good thing Luke meets Leia sooner or later and that he had a powerful mother.
mousefiction chapter 9 . 4/4/2012
Even I was starting to get stressed out listening to Vader teach Luke how to fly; they should have started out in an empty parking lot.

The administrator gave a weak smile. "He is a very enthusiastic young man when it comes to the subject of flying. There's no doubt he'll be a skilled pilot. He said he was looking forward to flying a TIE as soon as he has his license." Luke Skywalker manning a Tie. Now there is an interesting prospect to wonder about.
mousefiction chapter 8 . 4/4/2012
“Vader almost groaned at the words. In another minute, the boy would claim this entire thing had been an accident, and he would start lecturing in earnest out of pure instinct.” Vader has lecturing set on default for reckless teens; the president can thank Luke for that.

I’m glad Ben’s mess got resolved and Aviry was able to get him back into his school.

I think it’s great that Luke did actually fall to his knees and grovel to Vader, especially after saying “Don’t think less of me.”

Vader making a crack about Luke shaving with a lightsaber—Loved it!

"For non-existent facial hair, you will need the lowest setting. Try that." "Are you sure?" Luke said, staring at it. It’s hilarious that Luke didn’t respond to Vader’s jibe, there.

I love how Luke and Vader had a total father-son bonding moment while standing in the bathroom together.