Reviews for Force Bond: Licensed
Oh Force. I already loved the main "Force Bond", and now each one of your spin-offs I find better and better. They all are at the same time hilarious, realistic and heart-warming - you manage to bring up memories of my own life every time. I keep wondering how you make Luke's life on Coruscant feel both so real, and so attuned with the films. I love that we always get a glimpse of Vader's work, too. I enjoy the characterisations more and more each time, and that's hard to do since I already loved them at the beginning. You have great imagination (all the details you put in there is no small part of what make it wonderful) and even greater skill. Thanks for sharing it with us.
ladysithari4370 chapter 12 . 9/2/2014
This was soooooo good! Funny! Loved it! I wish it went on longer, I had a great time reading it.
Ribke D'Crazy chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Ah, this brings me memories. At least they didn't ask him a no-criminal-records card (or however the heck you call it in your ' hood).
Guest chapter 12 . 11/11/2013
Excuse me while I go and die of laughter.

Please, please continue writing! I love all your endings and the way you weave each story!
VampiricBloOdyRose chapter 12 . 4/6/2013
The ending was cute, I got a huge face-splitting smile when I read that Vader' s most rewarding experience was fatherhood.
Darth-Taisha chapter 12 . 1/29/2013
I loved the ending especially how Vader said being his father was a boon, very touching.
Darth-Taisha chapter 11 . 1/29/2013
I love who you are using to give his test, great choice.
Darth-Taisha chapter 8 . 1/28/2013
Loved this chapter!
Darth-Taisha chapter 6 . 1/28/2013
That spy is too much, lol. Good chapter.
Darth-Taisha chapter 5 . 1/28/2013
Holy cow! I hope he survives it!
Darth-Taisha chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I love Luke, if it sounds ridicously unsafe then he is all for it. Good thing his dad is Vader and he has a good friend in Ben.
Princess Mariana chapter 12 . 12/16/2012
This is awesome! They make a great pair. :)
kioku7 chapter 12 . 10/21/2012
Amazing as always!
mousefiction chapter 12 . 4/4/2012
Well, at least Rhy had told Luke to drive back to the center after making the driving mistake that prevented him from passing; when I failed, I still had to complete the rest of the course, although the instructor had been nice about it. At least Lev got a date out of the incident.

Vader having Luke switch the guidance computer off in order to park was a really creative way to mirror the Death Star scene during A New Hope.

Vader admitting that being a father is his boon was really touching, but it’s a good thing that the Emperor wasn’t around to hear that.
mousefiction chapter 11 . 4/4/2012
Oh, and the first wreck. Poor Luke. That’s never fun.

What luck that Luke would have Rhy as his driving test instructor. The Force must like to mess with Luke.