Reviews for Force Bond: Licensed
MugetsuPipefox chapter 12 . 2/21
Oh goodness XD
There is literally nothing worse than being blamed for something you didn't do. I felt so indignant on Luke's behalf with that drug thing. The traffic diving seemed cool (not that I would EVER want to do it) and I'd imagine Luke would be a natural at it. Thankfully, he's smart enough not to do it again, though :P
Bah who needs uni and lectures when I can read fanfic? haha I wish I could just do this. Your stories are my current boon :3
lilyflower101 chapter 12 . 2/15
Just wait till he starts dating for real Vader. :)
The Hope Lions chapter 12 . 1/16
This one didn't case me any pain at all i'm so happy. truly, i do love this series so much
MusicMelis chapter 12 . 1/3
I'm addicted to your star wars stories!

Guest chapter 12 . 10/4/2015
I can feel the love!
ksecc1 chapter 3 . 7/7/2015
Ok. When darth Vader is the example of good parenting, it's a sad commentary on modern families.
Brievel chapter 12 . 5/25/2015
I think "My programmer was unoriginal" is the best line in this whole fic. xD
Brievel chapter 4 . 5/25/2015
*sets about mining Tarkin's room*
GGMK chapter 12 . 5/18/2015
Another fun story, although I think I enjoyed the second half of the story best.

The conversation in the final chapter was kind of deep, actually. But yeah, if you really like something, I guess you'd try your best to get good at it.

Aw, Vader and Luke moments are always nice. :)
Guest chapter 12 . 4/11/2015
Oh Force. I already loved the main "Force Bond", and now each one of your spin-offs I find better and better. They all are at the same time hilarious, realistic and heart-warming - you manage to bring up memories of my own life every time. I keep wondering how you make Luke's life on Coruscant feel both so real, and so attuned with the films. I love that we always get a glimpse of Vader's work, too. I enjoy the characterisations more and more each time, and that's hard to do since I already loved them at the beginning. You have great imagination (all the details you put in there is no small part of what make it wonderful) and even greater skill. Thanks for sharing it with us.
ladysithari4370 chapter 12 . 9/2/2014
This was soooooo good! Funny! Loved it! I wish it went on longer, I had a great time reading it.
Ribke D'Crazy chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Ah, this brings me memories. At least they didn't ask him a no-criminal-records card (or however the heck you call it in your ' hood).
Guest chapter 12 . 11/11/2013
Excuse me while I go and die of laughter.

Please, please continue writing! I love all your endings and the way you weave each story!
VampiricBloOdyRose chapter 12 . 4/6/2013
The ending was cute, I got a huge face-splitting smile when I read that Vader' s most rewarding experience was fatherhood.
Darth-Taisha chapter 12 . 1/29/2013
I loved the ending especially how Vader said being his father was a boon, very touching.