Reviews for Force Bond: Licensed
ksecc1 chapter 3 . 7/7
Ok. When darth Vader is the example of good parenting, it's a sad commentary on modern families.
Brievel chapter 12 . 5/25
I think "My programmer was unoriginal" is the best line in this whole fic. xD
Brievel chapter 4 . 5/25
*sets about mining Tarkin's room*
GGMK chapter 12 . 5/18
Another fun story, although I think I enjoyed the second half of the story best.

The conversation in the final chapter was kind of deep, actually. But yeah, if you really like something, I guess you'd try your best to get good at it.

Aw, Vader and Luke moments are always nice. :)
Oh Force. I already loved the main "Force Bond", and now each one of your spin-offs I find better and better. They all are at the same time hilarious, realistic and heart-warming - you manage to bring up memories of my own life every time. I keep wondering how you make Luke's life on Coruscant feel both so real, and so attuned with the films. I love that we always get a glimpse of Vader's work, too. I enjoy the characterisations more and more each time, and that's hard to do since I already loved them at the beginning. You have great imagination (all the details you put in there is no small part of what make it wonderful) and even greater skill. Thanks for sharing it with us.
ladysithari4370 chapter 12 . 9/2/2014
This was soooooo good! Funny! Loved it! I wish it went on longer, I had a great time reading it.
Ribke D'Crazy chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Ah, this brings me memories. At least they didn't ask him a no-criminal-records card (or however the heck you call it in your ' hood).
Guest chapter 12 . 11/11/2013
Excuse me while I go and die of laughter.

Please, please continue writing! I love all your endings and the way you weave each story!
VampiricBloOdyRose chapter 12 . 4/6/2013
The ending was cute, I got a huge face-splitting smile when I read that Vader' s most rewarding experience was fatherhood.
Darth-Taisha chapter 12 . 1/29/2013
I loved the ending especially how Vader said being his father was a boon, very touching.
Darth-Taisha chapter 11 . 1/29/2013
I love who you are using to give his test, great choice.
Darth-Taisha chapter 8 . 1/28/2013
Loved this chapter!
Darth-Taisha chapter 6 . 1/28/2013
That spy is too much, lol. Good chapter.
Darth-Taisha chapter 5 . 1/28/2013
Holy cow! I hope he survives it!
Darth-Taisha chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I love Luke, if it sounds ridicously unsafe then he is all for it. Good thing his dad is Vader and he has a good friend in Ben.