Reviews for Love Comes Again
Guest chapter 3 . 10/23/2014
That was wonderfully sweet. Perfect.
csheila chapter 3 . 8/29/2014
Lovely
Bambu chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
When I started writing fanfiction I wouldn't touch Harry/Hermione as I figured that was JKR's ship of choice. Naturally, that was before she took the cloying, irrational Ron/Hermione, Harry/Ginny route. Every now and then I'm feeling nostalgic and look for good HHr stories. As short as this one is, it resonates with remarkable realism and tenderness, seasoned with a touch of melancholy. Just lovely.
Sg1robinson chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
BRAVO! Great Story! Loved the way you matured Hermione and Harry.
Readerjkr chapter 3 . 5/9/2012
Bittersweet and universal in its growing-apart theme, I think. Just found your stories from old-crow's favs list and happy to have started with this one. Very good writing for grown-up readers :-). Now, on to your other stories!
emmanarchy chapter 3 . 11/25/2011
This was just perfect.
Runecutter chapter 3 . 11/4/2011
Very tender, very sweet and it has this feeling of being the right thing to it. Love it!
trongod chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
Bittersweet, but excellent story. Made me remember some of the 'Could have/Should have beens' in my own past.

Damn, you're good.
brigrove chapter 3 . 8/25/2009
sweet and sad at the same time
brigrove chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Shall I do a Hermione? They're still on the grounds and "you can't apparate on Hogwarts grounds, it says so, in Hogwarts, a History."

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Nice chapter
Sorceress of Magic chapter 3 . 1/26/2009
awe that was just adorable!
msgupy chapter 3 . 9/1/2008
At the recommendation of Old Crow I have just read all of your short(er) stories.

'Melancholy' is the word that comes to mind. I only had a spare hour for now, but I look forward to reading your full length stories soon.

Your short stories are well written with excellent grammar, punctuation and spelling and that makes a huge difference.

Good luck with your studies and thesis.
Wonderbee31 chapter 3 . 1/13/2008
I liked the way this turned out, and have to agree, I don't see why folks think Harry and Hermione wouldn't work without Ron, when it seems to me that it was Ron and Hermione that wouldn't work without Harry. Glad to see this fic, and really enjoyed the way that you had Harry and Hermione get together.
Seel'vor chapter 3 . 1/8/2008
What can I say?

Sweet, well-written, follows canon (apart from that DREADFUL epilogue) and yet still ends up Harmonian, as it should be. You've concentrated on the emotions and feelings, rather than the physical.

Thank you for sharing this with us.
worldsapart chapter 3 . 1/1/2008
Wow, somehow you managed to write a story with a happy (or at least hopeful) ending that is still ingrained with sadness. Not in a bad way. The depth of emotion in this story is amazing; I'm really impressed. I've actually been working on a Harry/Hermione story that involves them coming back together after growing apart (though I'm thinking more like 5 years, rather than 30), so it's really nice to see such a wonderful example of that sort of storyline being handled so well. Wonderfully written story.