Reviews for In Their Sleep
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
Awww cute, I loved it and nice job
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Awesome, here's to family bonding ninja turtle style. Thanks.
winedark chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
I especialy like the desriptions of Donatello's sleep, trying to blend spirit and metal. It's both pretty and characterizing. And Leonardo's confessing is very telling too.
TheThirdAetas chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
You truly captured the deeper, darker aspect of the turtles.

Raph's got a darkness in him that he always has to fight against and, for his brothers, always will fight against. But at night, where his shields are down, he lets go for that little window of time.

Mikey is the ball of energy that keeps jumping up and down, bringing you up with him...then you have to get down by yourself. Doesn't mean you'll come out unscathed, but it's fine because the reason for getting them is worth it.

Donnie's mind doesn't stop in its quest for obtaining everything that there is to be obtained. And it's hard to get back into reality because the answers he wants to see aren't there.

And Leo is the one who holds the guilt of the world because he's in between two worlds that refuse to let him go.

Got all that just by reading your story.

Thanks for posting this!

wlk68 chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
This is marvelous. Bravo...er, Brava? :-)
54Viruses chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
I feel like I've just curled up with a nice warm blanket and a mug of perfect hot chocolate, that's how warm and fuzzy I feel right now. Great job!
LeaMarie F. Metallium chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Good fic, I really enjoyed it.
jamie chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
aw! that was really sweet XD

good job :)
GreenWillow chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Oh, this is so sweet. A nice wrap-up to "Sleeping Alone" and "To Forget Dreams"

As in the two above, this is so touching, and fitting that they they would come together again for Leo's sake, even if each of them has good reason to bridle at his authority/leadership/expectations during the day.

Thank you! oD

~GW
CelicaChick chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
aw very sweet! but why is Leo the reason they sleep together? what happened?
Whitewolf89 chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Yet another excllent fic from you, GCKC! Love the descriptions of the way the boys sleep. But then again, I'm a fan of ALL of your fics! Keep up the rad work, okay?

Oh, and on a slightly OT note, when are you gonna update "Bad Places I"? It's been awhile since you have, and I'm curious as to see what's gonna happen next, now that Raph's confronted Spilinter, and Leo's back to (semi-)normal, with the destruction of Stockman's machine and the (hopefully) destruction of his monsters AND Karai.
Reinbeauchaser chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Breathlessly gorgeous, GK. Seriously, I'm just sitting here, absorbing this masterfully written drabble with a huge smile on my face. So filled with - wonderful, my grin should last all day!

I'd have to paste the entire shortee to include all of my favorite parts, but one in particular I will share - barely nudging past the others. . .

Donatello mumbles and murmurs throughout the night. Equations and formulae and theories whisper through the bedroom, strange imaginary numbers and dimensional laws that haven't been discovered yet cast into the darkness like spells. His mind spins ceaselessly to splice logic and illogic, magic and machines, until he comes so close to a solution that for an instant he merges spirit and metal. And then the spirit fades and the metal melts and he wakes up grasping for the answer that's already disappeared with the dream.

Now, we know about the TMNT's sleep habits and R.E.M's, but what pray tell does Splinter dream about?

Okay, plot bunny planted, I can carry on with my day.

Oh, and Happy Thanksgiving!

Be blessed,

Rene'
Floragirl101 chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
This was really good! HEY! Could you please finish Twisted Autumn? Thanks.