Reviews for Out of this World
Moonlight Through the Water chapter 6 . 12/24/2010
I don't know if you've dropped this story, lost inspiration, or whatever, but I really love what I did get to read. The grammar and writing itself were wonderful, and the plot believable and intriging. I really hope that someday you might pick it back up.
Munku-JGSPTV chapter 6 . 3/17/2010
boo hoo. It's been years since you've updated, but as I'm reading it it's really just starting to get super good! Will you please update? :)
maggieee chapter 6 . 12/22/2008
omg this is so good. PLEASE KEEP WRITING MORE! :)
daylightspeaks chapter 6 . 11/13/2008
Wow! What a great story! I'm really curious how Peter and Claire's relationship is going to unfold and I'm really curious about what the mission/disaster! Looking forward to seeing what happens next! Keep up the amazing work!
BlueSkyMornings chapter 6 . 10/2/2008
aw I hope he's worried about her. HE SHOULD BE!
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 6 . 9/27/2008
Loved it was great story wonder what happens next

LittleCuddleMunkie chapter 6 . 4/14/2008
*squeals and grabs a fistful of hair in each hand*

I hate cliff-hangers!

But then again, they're the perfect way of making someone stick around to catch another chapter! Keep it up!
K-A-T-I-E chapter 6 . 3/26/2008
omg! i love your story! please keep writing i want to read more...i love this story!
SweetFirefly chapter 6 . 3/18/2008
Peter, how can you do this to Claire? I hope there's some good explanation to this! XD Can't wait for the next one! Congratulations!
Stella chapter 6 . 3/10/2008
Lovely update! Keep them coming, please! I'm hooked on this story!
Twinker chapter 6 . 3/9/2008
NO don't stop there! what has just begun? Please update soon!
Potato92 chapter 6 . 3/8/2008
This is just fantastic!
ashley chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
dude i love it

i want to see more of claire and peter

they are soo cute the way you write them.

i also want to see claires other dad, noah, come that be funny.

update update
dragoneyes5000 chapter 6 . 3/8/2008 want more...
Elliesmeow chapter 6 . 3/8/2008
They certainly are starting to happen! Can't wait to find out more. Is Peter going to keep trying to protect Claire from a distance? Will Claire find someone she can talk to about her feelings, if not what will happen to her if she keeps them all bottled up?