Reviews for The Passionate Kanata To his Love
mELODY chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
wow.. this gave me goosebumps.. good goosebumps...
This is so romantic and sweet :)

For someone who doesn't know how to express their feelings..
yashu3793 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Nyc nd sweet :)
kx54168 chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
i loved it!the poems are so sweet!
hayella chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
This is so sweet :) Haha I really really like it XD Though poem said in public might appear really old fashion to some, believe it or not I still think it's cute XD
iceheartprincess chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
aww kawaii!
ShupoKawaii chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
AngelsHeart0908 chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Aw Kanata is so sweet! Hope you update soon!
unknownxkidx13 chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
I really liked the story. It's so sweet. But instead of imagining Kanata and Mayu, I was imagining me as Mayu and the guy I liked. Its rare for me to picture things in my mind as I read. That only happens when I read a wonderful story.
animelvr23 chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
aww that was the best ending to a one-shot i have ever read in my whole life!

"At last, he could no longer hold the tension building up inside his heart that he, somehow, pulled the girl up and held her hand securely to his.

“And why are you pulling me?” she asked irritably. Her voice filled the whole room as how it filled joy to his heart knowing she didn’t object.

“Don’t you read signs?” he answered, at the same time, pointing at the sign attached to the wall of the room. The audience followed the direction he pointed out to her.

Although many girls protested, all were so happy about the simple yet sweet confession of love.

flyingsakura16 chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
HOW SWEET,LOVE IT and i think i heard this ending before?

please be my friend

send me a message k?
StarAngel02 chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
so sweet...
xXshadow-sakuraXx chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
hey there!

yeah, i know that literary piece..

the passionate shepherd to his love..

we've discussed it in our english class..

merry xmas and a happy new year!
ra chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
What a cute little story! and such a sweet ending! I loved it!
spoiler-me chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Juzt as i've thought, the ending is from a sms msg.. haha!.. anyways, it's nice.. but i hope you have indicated well which is miyu's or kanata's poem.. it was confusing.. but keep up the good job..
anitsirhc chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
even though it was a one-shot,it was beautifully made especially the didn't leave it as a cliffhanger like the other writers do with their one-shot story that i need to remind them that it was and they need to add some ,congratulations and good luck for your other story! ;)