Reviews for It Came From Down Under
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
AAAAAAH I am sooooo scared of Ronald McDonald...and clowns in general after one gave me a really freaky look and tried to throw me onto a bouncy castle when I was 5

Being five, I was terrified aha...

Poor Sammy...I understand his fears so well...
Willow-Bee the Cat chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Hilarious and adorable!
bhoney chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
ROTFL-this was TOO funny. Poor little Sammy. Love the fact that John is not only incensed that Dean snuck the movie in and showed it to his brother, but also that the movie was not factually based. *snort*

Were you talking about It, by the way? It's the only SK movie I can remember with a clown in it, but there was only one clown in it, and this sounded like there were several clowns, so I didn't know if you had another movie in mind.

Great job! Very cute!
ItsAllMine chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
This one made me laugh out loud, not to mention it totally hit home because after seeing that movie when I was younger I was terrified of clowns.
L5472 chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
LMAO “IT’S GONNA EAT YOUR FACE! RUN AWAY!”

I was laughing like a loser here at my computer desk..dad certainly didn't think it seemed funny though LOL
JeanyAlicia chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Love it! Really really cute and funny. Sammy's so terrified - awesome!
jmstevens chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
What are you talking about? The quality was awesome!

It was extremely cute. And there's nothing wrong with cute.

Loved it.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Ha ha ha ha! Pretty good story for bein' done while you're watchin' GG. Catch ya on the flip side.
anime-queen46 chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
ITS GONNA EAT UR FACE!' I luv it
moonlight80 chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
I know this is a little late, but I'm going through SN fanfics right down the line. On to the review.

Oh wow, that was great. I think the best part was John trying not to laugh while he punished Dean. And that is a very good reason to be scared of clowns, IMHO, of couse, I've had a fear of them since my aunt gave me a creepy ass clown doll for my 5th birthday, so I understand Clouphobia very well. Again, thank you for sharing, it made my day.
ToxicLullaby chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
That was cute AND funny! haha. Reminds me of the time I watched IT for the first time when I was like 5 and I hid under my covers for the rest of the night. Gotta love older siblings, right? haha.
FeathersAndPie chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
LOL. Sammy's so cute!_
Lovetoread89 chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Haha, loved it! I HATE clowns. I really don't understand why people find them funny. Great job!
cavetrollgrl chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
I think you balence cute and funny pretty well. Especially Sam booby trapping his room and catching not a clown but John. What other Steven King could Dean have tortured Sam with. Having to sneak it in sounds like John had banned them. thanks for the one shot
carocali chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
"“So you mean to tell me,” John said, his every syllable trembling, “that you snuck a Stephen King movie into this house—a movie without an ounce of true fact to it, incidentally—and then proceeded to watch it with your six-year-old brother?”

“Mister, you are grounded until you die.”"

What a great exchange! Cute fic - and completely plausible!

Nice work!