Reviews for Stop It With the Puns!
TeNniS-Pride chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
LOLOL!

Loved every bit of this fic!
Akazy chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
haha poor Davide & his stupid & lame puns! so his b-day's on Thanksgiving? 0.o i didn't know... nice story!
Neerod chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
LOL!

Poor Davide! XD

(Is my sense of humor wrong? I actually laughed at the 'punny' puns...hehe)
Apple Snapple chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
LOL!

I love your crackiful cracks XD

Get it? PTH.

-gets kicked- OW
Death Angel's Shadow 2 chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Davide could never quit making puns! Or else he wouldn't be funny... -cough- I mean amusing... XD HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVIDE AND RYOU AND ATSUSHI! (Forgot to mention that in the review to their story .')
Calliope Medina Erato chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Nicely done. I'm a recent fan of POT and had watched the episode where Rokkaku was introduced. Davide's puns are funny indeed and the kicks from Bane is even funnier.

By the way, one member is missing though, where is Saeki?

Aside from that, I like this fic.
fruity cheerios chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
XD Davide got some pretty strange and funny gifts...a Hawaiian style t-shirt o_O I have...one blue aloha t-shirt...that I only wore like 4 times all for concerts...never once wore it after that...that's the last time i wore something like that in the past 3 years. omg...now that i think about it...during this past cross country season, i was looking at the results, and it said Pun for everyone who went to this one school...
mikkimikka chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
lol cute fic! I liked it! david's puns may not be funny but it's funny to laugh about. if he quit him he just wouldn't be david. and bane would be out of a job xD
forgotten hyoshi chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Ahaha...funny.

Sengoku's birthday is next!
SummerAlly chapter 1 . 11/22/2007