Reviews for Love And Beauty
wintmint4 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
That is so Elphaba. Again, I am awed by your ability to flawlessy write characters. Great job! :)
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Sweet maybe
musicgal3 chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
AW! Too sweet. :-)
Seashy Stardust chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Love and Beauty the same thing, ain't it the truth.

My ex boyfriend used to always look at other women and say they were hot and stuff and he told me I could do it too, but I only thought he was beautiful, especial when he was actually there.

'I'm NOT the prettiest guy in the world', he'd get annoyed.

And I'd say: 'I'm in love with you, so you are to me. When I see you, I see all the pretty physical bits that make up my sweetheart like when you laugh my whole world breaks into colours, and that lovely loyal look in your eyes. And I also see all the inside bits, the heart and soul I'm in love with, they've become entwined with mine.

He looked too perfect to be real, because he was the love of my life.

They are the same!

Anyways back to your fic... LOVED IT! They were both perfectly in charcacter, like Fiyero being stubborn and not moving though Elphie clearly wanted to get anway lol WELL DONE! :D x And Happy Thanksgiving! Thursday for me, eh :( *wants yummy food*
TheatreBrat chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Aw cute! These two rock :)
Faba chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Cute, and happy Thanksgiving. :D
animegalnya chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Loved it. :) Happy Thanksgiving! :D
danderson chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
aww, that was so sweet.

happy thanksgiving! ...i want turkey :( stupid thanksgiving being over a month ago... so lame.

it's so true how you can learn to see yourself through someone else's eyes that way, even if only briefly.

lovely oneshot.