Reviews for All Because of You
chronicxxinsanity chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Whenever I see a summary that says (Summary Inside) I always want to urge people to write SOMETHING in that space. When we scroll down, we look through the summaries to see if something is interesting to us or not, and when we see (basically) an empty space that gives us no idea what the story is about, well...it's really easy to just keep scrolling away until something else catches our eye.

It also looks like you'd be able to put the summary that's in your story into the space provided for one, so I'm wondering why you didn't. You may need to cut out a few words or shrink it down a bit, but a summary is better than no summary, and if we were to know what your story is about we may want to click on it and give it a try. :)

As for the story, I wanted to just say ADD DETAIL! We know what they're saying (making the entire thing look like a script) and the VERY basic movements that are absolutely critical to the story. Don't be afraid to add more detail! Where are they? What are they doing? What is a character doing while talking? Adding things like that will make it more interesting to read, and more appealing when we first click on the story.
lost in details chapter 2 . 11/25/2007
XD Love it so far.
FieryAmDrag001 chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Hey! I'm the brother of Britshgal411...I've heard about you from her and what I can say about this story is...IT ROCKS! Keep the update man! _
tearlessnight chapter 1 . 11/22/2007