Reviews for String Theory
CuteVampireCollie chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I want to learn how to play the Sitar now, no freaking lie. All that Demyx says about it and how it's seemingly the most soulful instrument...it made me sad yet at the same time happy! I'm glad he at least got some of his hearing back. He isn't Demyx if he can't hear his music. And Dem teaching Roxas how to play the Sitar, so cute! XP
forty five chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
I adore this. Demyx's story and his love for his music is so pure and heartfelt that it's hard not to love - especially for a musician. The fact that Demyx sounded inteligent and serious was a nice change from the "usual Demyx": stupid, naive and immature. While the "usual Demyx" is nice and funny, this was a nice change and a very fleshed out version of Demyx.

Great job :)
Ice Princezz chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Agilely crap u go demdem you is such a bad ass no one should call u pathetic I say we all beat the crap out of sora and demy downers
XWhiteRabbitX chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
It really baffles my mind how you don't have more reviews then you do. Honestly, you write MUCH better then some authors out here that have twice as many reviews then you. it makes me sad. (

WONDERFUL story! I hope Rox sticks with sitar...
kittie reviewer chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
very well reasearched great job.

LOL I wonder how long Roxas is going to last with sitar lessons?
AkuDemyfan chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Great work! I gotta say I learned a lot about Sitars with your story. At least Roxas takes the Sitar lessons more seriously than Axel did (plus longer).
Twillight Bunny chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
wow..I really liked this! :)
Lord Xemnas chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Ah, this was really well written. And I have a deep respect for someone who takes their time to read and research before they write about something. It takes lots of patience, especially to memorize a wikipedia article. So kudos to you. The story in itself was good too. It made me feel all warm and happy inside at the end. Demyx's dialouge was written pretty well, which is fairly difficult. Most paint him to be a goofy, happy-go-lucky dork, so writting him with some seriousness is an acomplishment.

lol at Marluxia being an elf prince.

-Axel
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
I have gained even more respect for Demyx and his fellow sitar players than I had before. Wow, that really does sound amazing.
Shiba-X chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Your fics are so mom can't say I don't learn anything from reading them now!Cool you descided to go down a different path with Demyx's past.I like s !
Etoile de Nuit chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Now this I adore, because the sitar has always been one of the most fascinating string instruments. Of course, here in America, it's near impossible to even see one, let alone learn to play. As always, adoring the focus on Demyx's musical skill and personality, which I have and will always love. Hats off to you, my dear.
kitsuneluvuh chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Wow, that was beautiful. And kinda sad. I mean, it really moved me. Why is Demyx deaf, though?
lafayette722 chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
That sounds I thought I had it bad.I really enjoyed job and i'm so looking up sitars now.
Iaveina chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
D I never knew any of that info about sitars...cool!

Demyx's past...I find it incredibly sweet that he learned to play off his grandmother, and I find it quite sad how he died...Aw!

Lol, I'd love to find out if Roxas managed to be better at learning the sitar than Axel! D