Reviews for The Geek and the Spacemonkey
StrainAsylum chapter 1 . 3/17/2021
Love these. I wouldn't mind if DiNozzo disappeared, either; he rubbed me the wrong way all the time.
anja.quickert.9 chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
interesting.
Madances chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Good Job! Tracy
Ericd chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
My thought process reading the ending:

*John...Brother? Don't remember that...Wait...Jenny Sheppard...John Sheppa-HOLY CRAP NEW REVELATION!*

Despite being a huge Stargate fan and a pretty big NCIS fan, and considering that the two would fit together quite nicely, I've never even thought about the fact that they had the same last name or how that could be used in FF...amazing catch there, and great story overall :D.
dawnstar28 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Nice! I love the tie-in you pulled with Jenny and her 'brother'! Overall, *very* well written, but I'm sad to see that it was only a one-shot. It is hard to find well written and thoroughly entertaining writing! Keep it up!
KyliaQuilor chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Funny little story. Well written and entertaining.
ExplosiveRanga95 chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
I like it! I was glad to see someone else thought of a link between Jenny and John..i've had that thought in my head since i started watching SGA

Anyways...it was good
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Well characterised and well written. Always love fics where people are trying to figure Daniel out because the known bits just don't fit right!
Krows Scared chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
OK I'll admit, I wasn't expecting much as these sort of stories usually turn out to be someone's idea of a bad joke in throwing all the characters together but I'm very impressed and loved every minute reading this story.

Good job *thumbs up*
Willow Earthflame chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
This story seriously made me go "DAW" Its awesome! My two favoarite characters from my two favorite shows as friends XD *glomps* You're just... pretty much awesome... _ Keep up the good work!
Mistress Hikari chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
purly awsome
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Lovely crossover, and the second one I've read that had John and Jenny related. It's just works so well :P
Razzbaby chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
I love it! The ending was perfect! Totally did not expect Jenny or John Sheppard to make an appearance even obliquely. Very good!