Reviews for To kiss a Hyuga
fungai chapter 20 . 7/3
Type your review is naruto holding hinata s hand,!?
fungai Mashiba chapter 10 . 7/3
Type your review my kami sasuke is gonna kill hinata in the darkkkkk!
Plz make more I read this in 2016 in June plz plz plz plz make more bc I keep reading the stories and no one ever ends them and this is on of my favorites so plz
FreakyWeirdoXD chapter 22 . 4/18
I lovw this story its so good I am in love please update soon you are a very good writer can't wait . XD
Are you fucking demented?! I've been waiting for over two years for you to post another chapter! Please just hurry up with whatever you are doing and finish up this story!
Fuck sasuhina chapter 22 . 2/26
Naruhina forever bitch
writeronfire27 chapter 22 . 1/17
PLEASE CONTINUE WRITING
This story is so good
Essencedesiles chapter 22 . 9/11/2015
I am pretty busy, but I could find time to read this. I was surprise to discover it ( I always select the complete ones). I went to almost all the stories about this crack pairing (sasuhina). I never felt the need to comment. Even after Ikagai I stayed in an amazed and respectful silence, but you, you re the reason I am writing on this site today. I like your humor, the respect of the characters, except the fact for them to be genin at 16 with Iruka as sensei. I hope you will find the inspiration to continue. And when you have so much followers, you owe them that. (No pressure!)
SasuNarulover49 chapter 22 . 7/27/2015
I love this story!
UPDATE SOON!
Guest101 chapter 22 . 6/10/2015
This story as well?!
Guest chapter 22 . 6/7/2015
Overall I appreciate the plot and scenery of the story. I admire the fact that you have been able to keep the main characters into their personas as well as how you have been able to implement "little moments" of interaction between these two without rushing the story. Then my only question is when are you planing on finishing the story. It would be a shame not to see this story through. An awesome Sasuhina fanctiction.
Montselicious18 chapter 22 . 5/18/2015
Hi, pretty please update I have been waiting a long time I really want to know how this story ends!
Guest chapter 22 . 4/8/2015
Wow it was mind taking or breath taking. I love it omg im crying. :) i love it and believe me i do. Pls hurry up im going to cry if not.
Yuyui Hime chapter 12 . 4/6/2015
Is it me, or is this such a wonderful story from a very talented writer?! Love every bit of this story!
Emily.E.16 chapter 22 . 1/8/2015