Reviews for To kiss a Hyuga
please update soon
kalmekrazii chapter 12 . 11/28/2016
I SHIP IT!
kalmekrazii chapter 4 . 11/28/2016
SUPPOSED TO DIE OR SOMETHING! OH MY GOD! SASUKE NO IM DEAD!
kalmekrazii chapter 2 . 11/28/2016
Did I miss something? I swear I just read this on Wattpad! I'm so confused.
shikara chapter 22 . 11/12/2016
Wat is d title of story in ur given link
shikara chapter 22 . 11/8/2016
Plzzzzz updateeeeeeed
Dalisay08 chapter 22 . 10/27/2016
plsssss update!
fungai chapter 20 . 7/3/2016
Type your review is naruto holding hinata s hand,!?
fungai Mashiba chapter 10 . 7/3/2016
Type your review my kami sasuke is gonna kill hinata in the darkkkkk!
Guest chapter 22 . 6/28/2016
Plz make more I read this in 2016 in June plz plz plz plz make more bc I keep reading the stories and no one ever ends them and this is on of my favorites so plz
FreakyWeirdoXD chapter 22 . 4/18/2016
I lovw this story its so good I am in love please update soon you are a very good writer can't wait . XD
Guest chapter 22 . 4/16/2016
Are you fucking demented?! I've been waiting for over two years for you to post another chapter! Please just hurry up with whatever you are doing and finish up this story!
Fuck sasuhina chapter 22 . 2/26/2016
Naruhina forever bitch
writeronfire27 chapter 22 . 1/17/2016
PLEASE CONTINUE WRITING
This story is so good
Essencedesiles chapter 22 . 9/11/2015
I am pretty busy, but I could find time to read this. I was surprise to discover it ( I always select the complete ones). I went to almost all the stories about this crack pairing (sasuhina). I never felt the need to comment. Even after Ikagai I stayed in an amazed and respectful silence, but you, you re the reason I am writing on this site today. I like your humor, the respect of the characters, except the fact for them to be genin at 16 with Iruka as sensei. I hope you will find the inspiration to continue. And when you have so much followers, you owe them that. (No pressure!)
1,214 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »