Reviews for The Truth Is Always There
bookworm661 chapter 7 . 9/24
How about a sequel for this one. I want to know about Dumbledore's trial, what other children were taken, and who they went to.
Netchka chapter 7 . 9/4
Great story. Looking forward to reading more.
Jissy2013 chapter 6 . 7/17
So sweet love it
Jissy2013 chapter 7 . 8/30/2015
I like it this made me cry. I want it to go in there and kill Dumbledore
darkrosetears chapter 7 . 11/23/2014
this was so cute

it needs a sequel :DD

how will raven grow up?

please write a sequel 3
thrnbrooke chapter 7 . 7/25/2014
Loving all the Severus as Harry's father. Even if its because he adopted Harry. Nicely done! Not much of a SS/HP shipper but I do love Severus in this role!
Griffin Raven chapter 6 . 7/4/2014
I can't help but wonder what happened about the other cases of kidnapped children that Dumbledore had been found to be involved - were they investigated as well? Raven, definitely seems to be a lot like his father/carrier Severus, not a child that's going to be every likely to be care free and trusting. But I do feel that Severus and Samuel will very likely get Raven, to accept that he deserves to be cared for, loved and protected like other children. More than that Raven actually does deserve all of the many things that most other magical children take for granteed.

Bet that Dumbledore's involvement in the kidnappings and illegal adoption and his eventually arrest would have undoubtably shock the wizarding world. Along with the re-organizing that Samuel did within the Ministry and the arrest of the lose death eaters - leaving no much reason for anyone to want the dark lord back all!
tamashiyuki chapter 7 . 4/24/2014
Very goooooooood!
Alie-yaoi chapter 7 . 11/15/2013
i like
ripper34 chapter 7 . 9/24/2013
good story
Griffin Raven chapter 7 . 7/27/2013
This an absolutely great story particularly wicked that Dumbledore finally caught and that Severus got his little boy back.
Kitten118 chapter 7 . 7/2/2013
This is great. you should make a sequal
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
one word BASTARDS
MySexyPack101 chapter 7 . 1/19/2013
Please Continue!
Mrs. Florish chapter 7 . 10/12/2012
This ending is so sweet.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »