Reviews for The Truth Is Always There
nightpurr chapter 7 . 7/1
I have just reread this. I forgot how good it was.
I know you have other stories your working on but if you ever get to a point you want to I think a part 2 would be great.
your biggest fan nightpurr
HoneyBear84 chapter 7 . 6/27
Loved it, but it ended to soon, u never said what happened to the other wrongly adopted children, if Voldie was death for defiant, and I'm guessing all kidnappers and the Dursley's was imprisoned permanently and what happened to Dudley?
nightpurr1 chapter 7 . 2/16
I had to come back and reread one of your older stories.
I must amit even though I really like this story it feels incomplete compare to what you do now.
I go read other story but I always had to come back to yours. I believe over all you are my favorite fanfiction writer.
Keep up the great work!
your biggest fan.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/18/2016
Good story, not just for what you wrote, but for how your ideas inspired me to wonder about how this would affect the wizarding world. When all the dark purebloods get their stolen children back home, and all the evil friends of Dumbledore are proven to be kidnappers rather than light wizards, the world is sure to change quite a bit. I'll go look for a sequel.
Pathseekerme chapter 7 . 12/12/2016
WOW! This is an AWESOME, most excellently written piece! Great job with making Raven seem so real!
bookworm661 chapter 7 . 9/24/2016
How about a sequel for this one. I want to know about Dumbledore's trial, what other children were taken, and who they went to.
Netchka chapter 7 . 9/4/2016
Great story. Looking forward to reading more.
Jissy2013 chapter 6 . 7/17/2016
So sweet love it
Jissy2013 chapter 7 . 8/30/2015
I like it this made me cry. I want it to go in there and kill Dumbledore
darkrosetears chapter 7 . 11/23/2014
this was so cute

it needs a sequel :DD

how will raven grow up?

please write a sequel 3
thrnbrooke chapter 7 . 7/25/2014
Loving all the Severus as Harry's father. Even if its because he adopted Harry. Nicely done! Not much of a SS/HP shipper but I do love Severus in this role!
Griffin Raven chapter 6 . 7/4/2014
I can't help but wonder what happened about the other cases of kidnapped children that Dumbledore had been found to be involved - were they investigated as well? Raven, definitely seems to be a lot like his father/carrier Severus, not a child that's going to be every likely to be care free and trusting. But I do feel that Severus and Samuel will very likely get Raven, to accept that he deserves to be cared for, loved and protected like other children. More than that Raven actually does deserve all of the many things that most other magical children take for granteed.

Bet that Dumbledore's involvement in the kidnappings and illegal adoption and his eventually arrest would have undoubtably shock the wizarding world. Along with the re-organizing that Samuel did within the Ministry and the arrest of the lose death eaters - leaving no much reason for anyone to want the dark lord back all!
tamashiyuki chapter 7 . 4/24/2014