Reviews for Lie to Me
jj chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
bitter sweet
jj chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
I think he really did love iruka but he just needed to find out he did
AcademySenseiIruka chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
I just love this.
jj chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
wow really nice
akosimikerin chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
ohh my God. This fic is so tragic.
Poor Ruka.
Just clarification, is Kakashi really inlove with Ruka and because of past happenings Ruka always believe that it was just another lie or is Kakashi sincerely inlove with Ruka?

Ughh. Kudos to this beautiful story.
Skeeezy chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
So. My understanding of the story is this:

Kakashi and Iruka have an established (somewhat)relationship, of course. But Kakashi had only used it as a means for convenient sex. Genma was some sort of fascination to him; something new and exciting. This led to them sleeping together. Of course Iruka is aware, but he loves Kakashi too much to make demands. Kakashi thinks that he and Genma could have something, a relationship that was meaningful, thus he leaves Iruka to go stay with Genma.

And here is where I kind of get confused whenever I read, but I'm certain I understand it now, but;

Kakashi probably compared his (one day) home life with Genma to the home life of he and Iruka. Probably noted that everything Genma did was different from Iruka. Or he noticed that although he could have fun with Genma, it was Iruka who truly loved him, and he finally realized he loved him back.

Thus, he goes home. Tells Iruka how he feels. But because he had been lying for so long, Iruka doesn't know that Kakashi really does love him. He'll take the words at face value because he loves Kakashi and needs him so damn much, that he's willing to accept the lies. Except they're not lies, but because of past actions, Iruka will not believe otherwise.

I've never fully understood the story, but I've read it multiple times to get my understanding to this point. It's always been such a beautiful story to me, and a tear-jerker at that. I wish you'd start to write again. I've been an avid reader since narutofic . org, and I've gone years without having read something new from you.
Anjiera-sama chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Bakashi tsk
o0ElLiOto0oRuTh0o chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Elliot: awww
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
omg! this is soooo damn heartbreaking! *crying a river here* And what the hell is up with this ending? Damn it!

It is lies or not?

I would like to believe that Kakashi is genuine but Iruka thinks not. And sooo i just don't know. And damn Kakashi to hell and back for hurting Iruka. And i am sure that Kakashi knows he is hurting Iruka. Which is why damn Kakashi to hell and back.

IF Kakashi is sincere, he should really really let Iruka know and not let him suffer.

You did a too damn good job on ripping apart my heart. Thanks.

-_- But nonetheless, it was a heartwrenching story! Very well written! AGian just love it despite the heartache it gave me.
Cardboard Bike chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
This is so painfully beautiful, possibly one of my favourites.

Of course I hope Kakashi's realised that he actually does love Iruka, but I like the fact you haven't explicitly stated that. a lesser author would have.

Kudos on the beautiful story.

And I love this:

"It was a lie. They both knew it. But Iruka tucked it into his bruised heart anyway. Better a pretty lie than the brutal truth."
Anju-chan2 chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
fuck you genma and kakashi for hurting iru-chan, :/ i only liked kakairu because of iru, i like any pairing with iru but yaoi.. i just hate them in this fic. gotta go read another so i can appreciate kakashi again LOL. just joking, but i really hate them here
Cyhyr chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
I'm not sure if i should cry happy tears or sad tears.

but it was sweet either way )
never-ending-why chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Hi, I just registered here to say this:

This is my all time favourit Kakashi/Iruka fic. Have a good day :)
Nomannic chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Oh, wow. I read the lyrics before I read the story. I cried reading the lyrics.

And then I read the story, with the lyrics of course, and I cried even harder. TT That was beautiful, and heart-wrenchingly tragic.
animemetoo chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Damn. This was good! Ripped out my heart. Thanks for sharing.