Reviews for Let Go
Synera chapter 22 . 11/7/2015
Just found this story! Love it! I know it's been years, but do you have any plans to finish it?
Eladna chapter 22 . 5/1/2014
It was awesome. A real giant thrill ride that's never ends :-).
EmilyAnnMcGarrett-Winchester chapter 22 . 4/7/2014
Awesome
chaoticmom chapter 22 . 1/15/2014
Is there any chance at all of this story getting finished? I absolutly love it and it's always bugged me not knowing who tried to grab Beth and what else Josh was going to try and pull because of Beth breaking up with him. Even if you aren't going to finish it can you at least who was behind the attemp to grab Beth, please? take care
jameni chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
I have always liked this story and are still hoping for a finish...its just to good to not have an ending...Please could you ? Either way...Thank you for sharing!
chaoticmom chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
I keep hoping that you will finish this story, because I happen to really enjoy it. take care
drbell chapter 22 . 3/7/2011
Awesome...more...
pixiegold chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
This is a really good story. I do hope that you will be continuing it. I know how hard it can be to write when life is busy, but this project is definitely worth it.
Donnamour1969 chapter 22 . 6/6/2010
So glad I stumbled onto this little gem via someone else's favorites list. Your writing is vivid and true to the characters. I've enjoyed it very much, and I know it's been a long time since you updated, but I sure hope you get a chance to finish this.
Anna chapter 22 . 10/26/2009
I really enjoyed this story! Thanks for sharing!
Mistress Mina chapter 22 . 10/12/2009
cute.
chaoticmom chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
I've really enjoyed this story. I was just writing to assk if you were going to finish it or not. You really have everyone in 'character' that It's fun to read. Josef is off occasioally but he's hard to keep a handle on anyway in the show. I hope to see more of this soon. take care
Quadrantje chapter 22 . 9/8/2009
I hope you're planing to continue this soon. You haven't abandoned it, have you? Either way, thanks for the wonderful read.

ME
Jemma Blackwell chapter 22 . 6/16/2009
I'm loving your story, I've read it twice now!
Chalicewell chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
One of the best FF stories on the site! You have a great grasp of the characters. Please continue, I'm really enjoying it.