Reviews for Chuck vs the Airsoft Gun
CubsKing chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
I absolutely loved this story! I could so see a pellet gun battle in the Buy More!
princessdeleon chapter 3 . 3/17/2009
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA loves it
Warner chapter 3 . 10/21/2008
this is the funniest thing I've read in a while.
Shrimpy Kay chapter 3 . 7/29/2008
Bleaching eardrums? That's a new concept.
Shrimpy Kay chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Oh of COURSE I remember this. I just had to make sure I was thinking of the right one.

This story is one of those things you read and remember forever. I've always loved it.

:-( But I really thought you might've gone to Zac's house and took a picture ("I'll show you obsessive")
tshdow chapter 3 . 6/16/2008
LOL, Ok the summary needs to change, but I was laughing my butt off! )
Canadian Chucky chapter 3 . 5/18/2008
Nice change from the serious stuff lately. I always like the airsoft story line. Great fluffy chapter. :)
Chas54 chapter 3 . 5/18/2008
ROTFLMAO!
Nerd Herder chapter 3 . 5/18/2008
That was really fun to read. Granted it was extremely inappropriate, it was hilarious. :)
Chas54 chapter 2 . 4/19/2008
I don't know about, the school systems in Southern California. But up in Northern California, where I when to school especial high school if there's a ROTC, program attach too the school. Then there's a rifle team thats part of that program.
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 2 . 3/10/2008
Giggity giggity...another awesome piece of work from ya, Notorious! Definitely how things should have gone down before the season's untimely hiatus for the WGA strike;)
nattylovesjordy chapter 2 . 3/1/2008
aw...

i found that totaly and amazingly cute.

i think you should stick to the JUST chuck fanfics a lot more.

i think they're totaly awesome!

(ah! just with watching the show and reading the fics, captain awesome is rubbing off on me! ah!)

i majorly loved it!
Go-Chuck-Go chapter 2 . 3/1/2008
Hey-the story is great! I loved the air gun sequences, the mission and the sexual tension. :)

Plus I loved that you were able to put all those icons in. Very imaginative! Great, great job!
brickroad16 chapter 2 . 3/1/2008
This was great! It pretty much makes me want to have Airsoft battles, lol. I thought the interactions between Chuck and Sarah was written very well - comfortable and amusing. Way to work in all the little continuities talked about in the forums!
ljtigre chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
i do love your writing style. youre one of my faves. i keep track on you at the other forums too. i love how you maintain the characters of chuck and sarah.

thanks.