Reviews for A Most Delicious Problem
Zang Bluetterfly chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
I notice that you're a dedicated author of Remus Lupin. Mostly Remus and Severus, as I see it.

I like the last line where it states that Remus was Sev's first requited love. It's sweet that finally Sev was able to say 'I love you' to Remus.

Gwen.Love chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I love the fluff! I'm sitting, grinning like the fool I am because I love this piece quite a bit.
Tom Without A Turkey chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
As you well know, I've been stalking your work, like usual, and you are a lovely writer. Lovely, lovely and more that I go down your list of stories, the happier I become. Whatever you write girl, I certainly want to read. You're money and I'm not just saying that... much love.

SnapesYukuai chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
What is there to say? well, obviously: CUTE!ABSOLUTELY, ADORABLY AND AMAZINGLY CUTE! Err, sorry. What I wanted to was that I love the story and you portrayed them both wonderfully!

Your Melfis.
TheShyMonster chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
I absolutely adored this.

Thanks you so much for writing it because it has rather made my day.
Glea chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Oh this was so cute! aw~
Jo chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Hi, Shakespeare's sister,

This fic made me smile so much. I don't often smile, laugh, cry, etc, etc, when reading (particulaly over the 'net, for some reason) so I just thought that I'd send you a review, telling you of the rarity of such moving writing as this. So beautifully paced and wonderfully emotional, but in a way that you can imagine from the point of view of Severus Snape. Fantastic!
Review chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
dumb and gross
xDianaMoonx chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Aww this was sweet and cute! I love that Severus compartmentalizes everything in his mind and I love that Remus wasn't actually asleep. Wonderfully done! _
Shiva'sGirl chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
OMG! That was so cute! i love the 2 of them!

excellent job on the story! 10/10