Reviews for A Most Delicious Problem
Zang Bluetterfly chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Hi,
I notice that you're a dedicated author of Remus Lupin. Mostly Remus and Severus, as I see it.

I like the last line where it states that Remus was Sev's first requited love. It's sweet that finally Sev was able to say 'I love you' to Remus.

Zang
Gwen.Love chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I love the fluff! I'm sitting, grinning like the fool I am because I love this piece quite a bit.
Tom Without A Turkey chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
As you well know, I've been stalking your work, like usual, and you are a lovely writer. Lovely, lovely and more that I go down your list of stories, the happier I become. Whatever you write girl, I certainly want to read. You're money and I'm not just saying that... much love.

-Miss
SnapesYukuai chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
What is there to say? well, obviously: CUTE!ABSOLUTELY, ADORABLY AND AMAZINGLY CUTE! Err, sorry. What I wanted to was that I love the story and you portrayed them both wonderfully!

Your Melfis.
TheShyMonster chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
I absolutely adored this.

Thanks you so much for writing it because it has rather made my day.
Glea chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Oh this was so cute! aw
Jo chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Hi, Shakespeare's sister,

This fic made me smile so much. I don't often smile, laugh, cry, etc, etc, when reading (particulaly over the 'net, for some reason) so I just thought that I'd send you a review, telling you of the rarity of such moving writing as this. So beautifully paced and wonderfully emotional, but in a way that you can imagine from the point of view of Severus Snape. Fantastic!
Review chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
dumb and gross
xDianaMoonx chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Aww this was sweet and cute! I love that Severus compartmentalizes everything in his mind and I love that Remus wasn't actually asleep. Wonderfully done! _
Shiva'sGirl chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
OMG! That was so cute! i love the 2 of them!

excellent job on the story! 10/10