Reviews for Castle school of Preforming Arts

make them longer! Please
MLEV14 chapter 5 . 1/2/2008
please update
Poemwriter98 chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
I love every single one of the chapters! So hot! They're very well written, too!
MLEV14 chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
I just started reading your story and I love it!
Poemwriter98 chapter 5 . 11/25/2007
That's so sad! It made me cry. It's still very well written though, I love it. :)
Sullen Kitten chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
This is awesome _ I'm not really a JB fan or even knowing too much about the people involved but I like it.
Mazzie-nita chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
this is great. ]
Poemwriter98 chapter 4 . 11/24/2007
Well, you certainly got the part about how parents suck and not accept you. Its a really good story,though, it sucks that his family is like that and he ran off. I like the introduction of William, it sounds exciting. :)
Poemwriter98 chapter 3 . 11/22/2007
Still amazing.I am falling in love with this story! There's nothing like to boys from a music school hanging out and ending up with a kiss. :) Good job!
crescent-moon-demon chapter 2 . 11/22/2007
hey, mac. this is ronnie here, from the "List", finally gettin around 2 read n review 1 of ur beautiful fics...nicely written so far, might i add. the story's so cute (does a fangirl squeel) n i'm looking forward 2 reading more of ur works soon. the plot's great n i love the humor. keep going!
Poemwriter98 chapter 2 . 11/22/2007
I'm in love...with your story! It makes me feel all warm and happy inside...:). The Jonas Brothers are amazing, too. :) OMG I hope you update sometime! I love it. :) Good job!