Reviews for Looking At You
Gracealma chapter 3 . 3/23/2013
I like. Both Abby and Tony need to have a Dad. And Gibbs is it.
angelxofxmine chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
Aw beautiful truly
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 3 . 5/23/2011
Aww

loved this one too.

even better when Mann knew she would never compare to Tony in Gibbs life

Abby and Tony together as brother/sister is so cute and Gibbs as there dad.

The last line was so right
sterno chapter 3 . 4/22/2011
THANKS AGAIN FOR ANOTHER REALLY GOOD STORY. LOVED IT.. THNAKS FOR WRITING AND POSTING IT!
Madances chapter 3 . 3/20/2011
I liked this one, too. Tracy
Hieiko chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
What an adorable scene! Imagining it gives me the warm fuzzies...
Mysteryfan17 chapter 3 . 9/26/2010
These were so sweet, and the third one was so FUNNY (I agree with Abby, I like Kindergaten Cop). Just like I was crying during the other story, I didn't stop smiling during this one. The way Ducky let Hollis down, and then her finding Gibbs and Tony...very well done. I just love the father/son fics and the ones that stem from Requiem are some of my favorites, including these two. 10/10
Princess613 chapter 3 . 3/15/2010
More!
Space1Traveler chapter 3 . 2/13/2010
Delightful.
trout1986 chapter 3 . 2/3/2010
but I want more
Livia2001 chapter 3 . 1/5/2010
Totally awesome fics you have here. Sorry Im not leaving better reviews, its after 3am and my brain left the building somewhere around 2am.
mjg021182 chapter 3 . 11/29/2009
"Invasion of the body snatchers" - lol!

Really sweet! I want more Gibbs family moments with Abby and Tony, but especially Tony. Please write a sequel to a sequel to a really great story. Please?

mj
MarieEsmeraldaDumbledore-Black chapter 3 . 11/16/2009
OK I read this during presentations in one of my classes and I had to literally stuff my fist in my mouth to keep from laughing out loud at the end of this. Its super cute and totally and completely true as to how they all act. I loved the Arnie references at the end. Especially the very last line. Gotta say its now one of my faves.
isabellapurri chapter 3 . 9/30/2009
aushaushaushaushuahsuashuahs

"Invasion of the body snatchers"

great movie-title-trading-dialogue.

I really like how you write Gibbs and Tony. Great, great fic!
kale chapter 3 . 7/26/2009