Reviews for Words of the Heart
Kitsune1818 chapter 13 . 8/13/2011
I like this so much. Is the first time I read about Heero and Duo break up in this way, usually I got the same again and again (or is just that I pic those particular fics without thinking?): Heero leaves Duo for Relena, other pilot or just because he is just a bastard. Usually is Duo who is working for the relationship, the one who is suffering with his not reciprocate or many other reasons.

In this fic I saw the two of them suffering for his choises, Heero is the one who is feeling regretful and Duo is simply trying to go forward. I like that.
Hellcat81 chapter 13 . 8/11/2010
well, i hope heero doesn't get too lost with staring at duo or otherwise their new kitchen will be flooded. :P

anyway, great fic. it's too bad you posted it all at once or otherwise it would have gathered more attention and more readers would have been able to enjoy it.
Hellcat81 chapter 12 . 8/11/2010
yay, heero got it right. btw i would emphasize the 'what' playing in duo's mind in some way. the second one i mean. or the third. to show his surprise some more.
Hellcat81 chapter 11 . 8/11/2010
wow, heero's being sarcastic. how unusual.
Hellcat81 chapter 10 . 8/11/2010
you really write smart stuff in your fics. this time howie's advice. very true.
Hellcat81 chapter 9 . 8/11/2010
this has to be on of my fave lines so fra in this fic: You know when you've found it, because you can feel it when they take it away. really gets you thinking. i think it's true.
Hellcat81 chapter 8 . 8/11/2010
poor duo. i miss some info on what he's doing now on l2. i know it's not all that important but i still wonder.
Hellcat81 chapter 7 . 8/11/2010
great inner monologue. your writing is really awesome. it really transmits the emotions to the reader.
Hellcat81 chapter 6 . 8/11/2010
i suspected sth. like this but i am intrigued to see that such a wake-up call obviously didn't matter to heero. well, i hope duo leaving will do sth. else to heero's psyche.
Hellcat81 chapter 5 . 8/11/2010
once again awesome characterization. like how you narrow down heero's POV to this typical black and white dimension. i wonder what is gonna happen next. i have a feel that maybe there won't be so much a chance for a future for them in the future cuz one can never know what will happen tomorrow.
Hellcat81 chapter 4 . 8/11/2010
great characterization. on both duo and heero's part i think so far. btw, i like it that you have chapter summaries. however, i would additionally put a duo or heero POV warning at the top of each chapter to avoid confusion.
Hellcat81 chapter 3 . 8/11/2010
wow, great chapter. very intense. the line 'But right now, everything you want is wrong.' really is the strongest of the chapter and like a punch to the gut. that's one tough thing to say. prob. logical in heero's kind of thinking but i feel he has screwed up a lot for him and duo.
Hellcat81 chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
it seems like a really interesting start and i like how you portray duo. however, the story suffers from simple spelling mistakes which could have been avoided with a spell check program. i think the quality could improve considerably by beta-ing this fic.
Houki Acer chapter 13 . 5/7/2009
This story is AMAZING! it is one of the best I have ever read. I know you wrote it a long time ago, but I just came across it now and I had to comment.

It is really sweet and I liked the short chapters a lot - this technique made it very dinamyc. And the portrait of feelings is awesome.

oh my, I really loved it!
Azamiko chapter 13 . 6/21/2008