Reviews for Gray Dawn
Ashlynn LionHart chapter 3 . 1/18
Nice! But there's just something a bit puzzling...the books about occlumency, the second one is called "hacking thoughts" and we learn at the end that it was written in parseltongue however the term "hacking" is, while appropriate, quite out of place in the technologically dreprived wizarding world and since I don't think a muggleborn or another moder wizard would've dared to writte and publish in such a language considering the political climate in the last few decades, then it must be a pureblood if not a book written by Slytherin. And the term "hacking" for them would not have meant the same...argh anyway, it's just a book's title...I'm just rambling and noticed that because I was so focused into your wonderful story! :D And the other meaning of that word totally fit a legilimency book too so...
Von chapter 3 . 4/12/2014
'their relationship was still far from platonic'

:D Er, I do not think that word means what you think it means. :D

Or just a typo. ;) Or at least I hope so! 0.0
Von chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
I'm sad this story petered out.

So adoption is when someone takes everything you've written so far and reposts it, but a fanfiction of your story wouldn't need permission, right?
Allround yaoi fangirl chapter 8 . 2/12/2013
Pls pm me when someone adopts the fic. I really like it.
anaknisatanas chapter 8 . 6/2/2010
when the story is adopted will you let us know by another chapter note?
joey chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Ah it is nice that the story is up for adoption but could you have left the summary up as well so people that might be interested in reading it or even adopting it would know what it is about? All you had to add to the summary (either the beginning or end) is "Story up for Adoption see profile" or something short like that.

You didn't need to whole "This story is under adoption. If you are interested, PM me and I will respond if you have the OK. I will put who adopted it in the summary after the person is selected, as well as my profile."

Just a note to see profile where you could have put the rest of the stuff about 'PM me, etc"
Magician Girl Mirani chapter 8 . 5/30/2010
If someone does adopt this fic then can you post a chapter or something on the original so we know who it is by so we can continue reading it? Please and thank you!
KaggyAlucardSesh chapter 8 . 5/27/2010
please please PLEASE update this story soon and when will harry get out of the order's grip
LynnPotter221 chapter 7 . 6/21/2009
i love this story plz plz write more plz! please! *puppy dog eyes*
BlackRoseFire chapter 8 . 5/22/2009
Awesome story. I can't wait until the next chapter. I don't mind guyxguy pairings so long as it doesn't get X class graphic. but hey tis your story do what you want. I can't wait to see what the ppl's reaction to Harry will be.
Shadow315 chapter 8 . 4/3/2009
... Its been WAY more then a week! I want that update! lol but seriously please, update! Oh! you should have Harry get a snake or something! Is this also gonna be Dumbles bashing? 'cause I REALLY don't like him!

also I'm a yaoi fangirl too!

MORE SOON!

-shadow
honore chapter 8 . 11/6/2008
I absolutely hated to stop reading this. I was thoroughly enjoying reading this when I was forced to stop reading because you need to write more. You write well you know. Looking forward to more. Thanks
La.Regina.Di.Morte chapter 3 . 9/17/2008
step one... check

step two ... check

step three ... check

wait, not yet.. kay, humm...

I like it? no no, that won't do... I am intuged by the curent story line and way of telling... no that won't do either..

damn, to late, I have to stop reading now..

ok, step three ... check

step four, ermm, check, half anyway..
Seagem chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
i absolutly love this story and this harry its so cool. plz update soon i beg of you.
imgonnadie chapter 7 . 8/17/2008
Excellent story so far. Please do continue to write.