Reviews for Or perhaps in Slytherin
KitsuneKetsueki chapter 8 . 3/12/2012
This story really should have more reviews. I love how creative the plot line was, very original. Belinda was very real, someone easily identified with. I really like how the excerpt from the sorting hat's song was repeated throughout the story, each time taking on a new meaning, depending on the current events happening. Keep up the good work!
hannahlovegood9 chapter 3 . 2/15/2009
Dun. Dun. Dun. Loving this so far, can't wait until i can read more! (Bedtime lol)
Risa Ravenclaw chapter 8 . 12/27/2007
Is that, like, the end? 'Cause if so, that was a really great story! If not, UPDATE SOON! Lol! If it was the end, is there gonna be a sequel? Am I asking too many questions? I still don't get why Belinda was in Slytherin in the first place... was it because all of her family was in Slytherin, or what? 'Cause her personality doesn't fit that of a Slytherin, in my opinion. I think I'm going overboard with questions xD Lol!

LostAndAwaiting chapter 8 . 12/26/2007
Both chapters were very good. I'd double check grammar or get a beta, though. You confuse thou and though and his and he's.

I'd still explain a little bit more. Set the scene. But it's getting better.

Content wise, I'm so glad Al and Belinda are back together! And the whole Scorpius impregnating Belinda... shocker!

Please continue, can't wait for the next chapter!
mangagirl18 chapter 8 . 12/25/2007
Really cool story! Good ending too. Tak for en god historie. I'm Danish, and it's kinda similar to Norwegian, so I'm pretty sure you understood that. :D
Alexandrea Isabelle Ride chapter 7 . 12/20/2007
First of all, I'm too lazy to log in x.x

SECONDLY, AND MOST IMPORTANT, WHY THE HELL DID YOU MAKE BELINDA PREGNANT? That's so terrible! Unless it's Albus's, which it can't be! I'm crying! Like, seriously, I have tears in my eyes! Way to start my Winter Break-finding out she's freaking PREGNANT with SCORPIUS'S baby!

Unless that's wrong, in which case, please tell me!

Anywayz -takes deep breath- Okay.

Update soon ;D

mangagirl18 chapter 7 . 12/20/2007
That was really good. Please update soon, I can't wait!
Risa Ravenclaw chapter 6 . 12/7/2007
Please make this a happy ending! This is so sad :( I was crying as I read this chapter!

LostAndAwaiting chapter 6 . 12/7/2007
Definitely getting better. :D Just reread for spelling/ grammar errors. Not that many, but a few.

I can't wait fr the next chapter. Scorpius needs to be kicked in the balls or something. F'in asswhole.

Kimmie
mangagirl18 chapter 6 . 12/7/2007
OMG! I can't wait for the next! PLEASE UPDATE ASAP! Thanks for a great story!
Lizzete chapter 6 . 12/7/2007
I really like the idea behind this story .

Please, update soon...
mangagirl18 chapter 5 . 12/2/2007
OMG! Please continue this story and update ASAP. I really like it. Scorpious isn't how I imagined him though, but that doesn't matter. Thanks for an excellent story.
Risa Ravenclaw chapter 5 . 12/1/2007
Oh! I really like this story so far! Please update soon! Please, please, please!

iamHPfan chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
oh great story i love it!
LostAndAwaiting chapter 4 . 12/1/2007
Improvement.

The chapter had a center event. Grammar and sentences had a 85% turn around!

Only thing I'd say is write more detail. More reactions and what is happening. You chop scenes, describe a little what happened before and after. Characters can't just appear. And instead of always having a break, if the you are just moving from one setting to another or a place in time, if the point of information you are conveying is the same, then you can just start a new paragraph and write "A few hours later" or "And as they walked to Hogsmeade" etc.

As for the story aspect, uh... I'm gutted! I love Albus! I hope they get back together! I'm a true romantic at heart!

Update soon.