Reviews for The Cardiac Tamponade
timewaster123456789 chapter 1 . 7/24
last line was gold. Out of curiosity what was wilson going to say 'but house you look-'?
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
_
Yabbit chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
i want to see another part.

:P
lilawonder chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Awwww that is so sweet! I was scared along with House. Great little story!
machi-tan chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
aw so cute I loved it was so creative
goldeneyekit chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
good dramatics. now we need to see what would Wilson do if...never mind, that already happens...it was just plain good, but i dont know about the ending. yes, no one wants wilson to die...but it did cut the effect a little...but now they're both still alive and able to be in slashy ffs
TheDemonShadow chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
O! You defiently need to write another part to this! PLZ?
Abbyleaf101 is on deviantART chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
-waves arms about- Just so you know, I think you just gave me a seizure from cuteness. Poor House! He was so worried, so incerdibley worried! And then with Wilson, and, and, and... you do realise you've now put this image firmly in my head, and I can still picture House clinging desperately and protevtively to Wilson?

On another note, this was very well written. There were no grammatical errors I found, and I didn't stop any typos. So congrats on that. And keeping Wilson and House in character.

Course he cares Wilson! But please, don't scare him to death again, you'll hurt the fangirl!
Dadaiiro chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Aw! that was so touching! I bet Wilson felt that way too. I loved your fic. Specially the last part about filing away the 'pretend to die' thing, LOL! It was great!

by the way, are you really plaining on writing some kind of sequel? I really hope so!
BilbosLittleAcorn chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
OMG so good

I almost cried when Wilson walked up to House at the end!

I thought for a second House was going to wrap his arms aroud him and never let go.

SO AWESOME

*faves*
ESP chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Great end line. Great concept. Wasn't super pizazz-y, but good.
Kazuki Landen chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Have a thousand turkeys.

I was literally holding my breath when the guy flatlined...I actually had no idea if it was really Wilson, and was all ready to sob after finding out you'd killed him.

I loved that last line... made me giggle.

Fantastic fic.
chiclete chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Very good story, perfect ending!
Bluee27 chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Ooh, if only I could contribute more than a thousand turkeys! This is such a good story that I really don't know what to say besides, "Write more"! So, please do :3
HouseAddict16 chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Loved the last line, it's perfect. Great fic.