Reviews for The Game
Poche00Deea chapter 2 . 2/22
It's a great start, I am really looking forward for the next update! Will you continue it ?
Anonymous chapter 2 . 2/4
I just found this story, love it and it's getting interesting! Can't wait for the next chapter :D!
Lonely Athena chapter 2 . 2/4
Yeah! Dark fic coming ! XD
This is interesting :) Like the first two chapters ! :3
kuroii-sama chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Can u put it up it sounded good and I really liked it so I think others will like it to...its funny that you did not know it was me lol
SasuSaku'sLittleGrl chapter 4 . 11/2/2010
It's still scarying me. -_- Anyway, I finally got the time to review! :D First off, I know the answer to the riddle! It just came to me so suddenly, I was like whoa! Hehehe...Is it LLLOOOOOOVVVVEEEE? Psh, yeah I'm wrong right? Second, how'd you figure out all the fears for everyone?

Anyway! UPDATE SOOOOONNNN! What happened to the others anyway?
LimitedEternity chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
You know, I know that your story was inspired by LJ Smith's the Forbidden Game, and that you are going to change things up, but you need to fix the beginning. Parts of this is copied word for word right out of the book, I have it in my lap right now. If you update it, i want to see what you do w/ the story, but it isn't cool to kinda sort of copy like that, even if the whole story won't be like this. Switch up the words. Do different events. Don't make the beginning a shortened version of whats already in a published book, please change this first chapter it's pretty much the same as the book. Good luck with your story, I'll be waiting to see whats next with our dear sakura.
Luna the Vampire chapter 4 . 6/5/2010
plz update soon :)
Luna the Vampire chapter 2 . 6/5/2010
OMG! its wow i dont even have a word for this story other than AWESOME!
kaysshi chapter 4 . 12/6/2009
add the next one please! its so god!
kellimorton67 chapter 4 . 12/2/2009
I like this story A LOT! I can NOT WAIT for the next chapter and is it a movie called cloverfield and is it a book? If it is a book and/or movie is it scary at all?
Appearence Decieved chapter 4 . 12/1/2009
This story is really good, I've never actually read anything like this it's very unique. I like it!
colourfulgurl chapter 4 . 12/1/2009
oh now thats an interesting twist to Little Red Riding Hood :P oh oh oh i think i might have the answer to the riddle! is it love? cause love can make people cry it can make people laugh it can definately make people young it is born in an instant and it definately could last a lifetime the only thing im not too sure about is if love can bring back the dead but in a sense it could ;) anyways great chapter and looking forward to the next one :D
AkiraxArika chapter 4 . 12/1/2009
this is so cool! X3
Twisted Musalih chapter 4 . 12/1/2009
It's really good. Update son!
xXFoxy Scorpion BlossomXx chapter 4 . 12/1/2009
OMG! THAT WAS WEIRD BUT AWESOME! I LOVE IT SO PLEZ UPDATE SOON! I WONDER IF THEY WILL FIND GAARA!