Reviews for Wild Times
quickshot0 chapter 7 . 10/8/2010
This story was a bit confusing at the start, but ultimately it was some what interesting and fairly well written. I didn't manage to guess the exact scenario until quite a bit in to the story as well, so well done for keeping some suspense in it. I think you had a few minor spelling errors here and there, accidental use of synonyms like of instead of off. But it didn't detract all to much.

It's also nice to see you've finished most of your stories, there are plenty of stories by other authors out there, which I wished were complete. Though I suppose you probably already know that.
Orchamus chapter 4 . 8/2/2010
How extraordinary...
demonianism chapter 7 . 7/6/2010
Very very good. I have always felt that Pluto got off too lightly for using what was supposedly a fatally forbidden magic. I especially like the end! Though I suspect that Setsuna is going to have a bit more trouble on her hands than she realizes with healing a wounded soul
MDR chapter 7 . 6/15/2010
Epilogue? I wanna see how it turns out with Ranma, Setsuna, and Hotaru!
wow chapter 2 . 2/16/2010
the first chapter was confusing... and this chapter is bad even for a satire.
Hiryo chapter 7 . 2/4/2010
Thanks for the update here
Shoggi chapter 7 . 2/2/2010
I remember reading this a few years back on the church of time and chaos, at least the first four our five chapters of it.

Good to see it finally finished.

I'm still totally in love with the way the prologe is wirtten.

Leaving enough hints to see that things arent what they seem to be, but never telling whats wrong until the names are said.

Its short, but i think long enough to tell everything that is neccessary for the story.

A sequel would be nice, but thats just because I'm a fan of that kind of matchup. Its good as it is.

Also, Question: Is Ranma mortal again now that he gave Setsuna her job back?
Kariston Draconis chapter 7 . 2/2/2010
Hm... an interesting take on the Ranma/Setsuna matchup, as well as the "Ranma Replaces a Senshi" sub-genre. I look forward to more of your work.
TegwenielWestwind chapter 7 . 2/1/2010
Excellent conclusion to a well thought out, yet confusing journey.
Bree R chapter 7 . 2/1/2010
Fantastic story you've got here. The one problem it has it that it was so short. This was a fantastic fic and it should've been longer and expanded on. Regardless though a very nice job indeed. Thanks so much for sharing it.
Jimbobob5536 chapter 7 . 2/1/2010
Rather interesting ending.

Looking forward to your new stuff.
kaztsar chapter 7 . 2/1/2010
Nice chapter!

Ever thought about doing a prequel?
Nanya chapter 7 . 2/1/2010
Yay! So nice to see the final chapter up here after so long. Yay!

I LOVE the last bits with Setsuna telling Ranma that he owes her a night on the town, and asking about Hotaru. Heh, I wouldn't mind a short continuation of this.

But, if the story truly is over, you should put up the "Finished" tag on the story so we don't expect more.
mythicalprogrammer chapter 7 . 2/1/2010
T_T I miss your Ranma/SM crossover. Guess I'm too much into Ranma fandom to crossover to your Harry Potter ones. _ Anyway, it's a bit nostalgic reading this again. Hope you write more R/SM in the future! Thx for the fic & have fun in college _.
Jade chapter 7 . 1/31/2010
Nice to see this has an end could I beg for a part 2?
102 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »