Reviews for Wild Times
Nanya chapter 7 . 2/1/2010
Yay! So nice to see the final chapter up here after so long. Yay!

I LOVE the last bits with Setsuna telling Ranma that he owes her a night on the town, and asking about Hotaru. Heh, I wouldn't mind a short continuation of this.

But, if the story truly is over, you should put up the "Finished" tag on the story so we don't expect more.
mythicalprogrammer chapter 7 . 2/1/2010
T_T I miss your Ranma/SM crossover. Guess I'm too much into Ranma fandom to crossover to your Harry Potter ones. _ Anyway, it's a bit nostalgic reading this again. Hope you write more R/SM in the future! Thx for the fic & have fun in college _.
Jade chapter 7 . 1/31/2010
Nice to see this has an end could I beg for a part 2?
Quathis chapter 7 . 1/31/2010
Very good Ranma reasoning, from both people who've lived that life. And it looks like Setsuna already has plans for her spare time (and Ranma's too!). Enjoyed it.
XStylus chapter 7 . 1/31/2010
Quite a decent and clever story, though I think there needs to be a bit more of a denouement.
Shanami chapter 7 . 1/31/2010
I'm glad you finished this finally. I thought it was a very interesting story, but it was hanging out there. The ending was short, sweet, and profound.

In fact, while I thought it was well written, the first 6 chapters on their own really didn't do anything for me. I've had this on watch though since I figured you might do something interesting with it, and you definitely did.

Since you put a THE END tag at the bottom, I'm assuming this story is finished (at least for now), and I think it ends very well.
phoenix rampant chapter 7 . 1/31/2010
an interesting ending to an odd short story, i think i will read some of your other stuff
Final-Fan chapter 6 . 10/17/2009
You ... haven't updated the final chapter. You were REPOSTING a story you completed years and years ago, and it's been OVER A YEAR since your last update.

I sincerely hope that nothing horrible has happened to you.
erikalikesfire chapter 6 . 9/24/2009
Google ["wild times" gabriel blessing]

He DID forget to post the last chapter, but it is out there. At the very least I just read it on ranmafics.
Jimm chapter 6 . 9/5/2009
Forget to post the final chapter of this one?
Jimbobob5536 chapter 6 . 7/31/2009
Damn unfinished cliffhangers. DAMN YOU!

Great story none the less.
god of all chapter 6 . 6/14/2009
Great chapter and story so fair pleaces continue the story soon.
Kapola Nuva chapter 6 . 6/6/2009
you should upload the last chapter. i know you have it, lol.
Nanya chapter 6 . 5/25/2009
Hey, uh, GB, could you please post the final chapter to this story here, on ? I know that you have the chapter done. Did you lose it over the years and need to get it back?
Rhyssia chapter 6 . 3/19/2009
Liking this one too. May have to go hunt down the Set/Ran site, as I think I saw it out and about last week, so I can read the end now.

105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »