Reviews for Wild Times
XStylus chapter 7 . 1/31/2010
Quite a decent and clever story, though I think there needs to be a bit more of a denouement.
Shanami chapter 7 . 1/31/2010
I'm glad you finished this finally. I thought it was a very interesting story, but it was hanging out there. The ending was short, sweet, and profound.

In fact, while I thought it was well written, the first 6 chapters on their own really didn't do anything for me. I've had this on watch though since I figured you might do something interesting with it, and you definitely did.

Since you put a THE END tag at the bottom, I'm assuming this story is finished (at least for now), and I think it ends very well.
phoenix rampant chapter 7 . 1/31/2010
an interesting ending to an odd short story, i think i will read some of your other stuff
Final-Fan chapter 6 . 10/17/2009
You ... haven't updated the final chapter. You were REPOSTING a story you completed years and years ago, and it's been OVER A YEAR since your last update.

I sincerely hope that nothing horrible has happened to you.
erikalikesfire chapter 6 . 9/24/2009
Google ["wild times" gabriel blessing]

He DID forget to post the last chapter, but it is out there. At the very least I just read it on ranmafics.
Jimm chapter 6 . 9/5/2009
Forget to post the final chapter of this one?
Jimbobob5536 chapter 6 . 7/31/2009
Damn unfinished cliffhangers. DAMN YOU!

Great story none the less.
god of all chapter 6 . 6/14/2009
Great chapter and story so fair pleaces continue the story soon.
Kapola Nuva chapter 6 . 6/6/2009
you should upload the last chapter. i know you have it, lol.
Nanya chapter 6 . 5/25/2009
Hey, uh, GB, could you please post the final chapter to this story here, on ? I know that you have the chapter done. Did you lose it over the years and need to get it back?
Rhyssia chapter 6 . 3/19/2009
Liking this one too. May have to go hunt down the Set/Ran site, as I think I saw it out and about last week, so I can read the end now.

*grin*
MDR chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Could somebody please tell me what T.H.O stands for? It has driven me crazy ever since this story first appeared on the web back in the 90s!

I must admit that I am confused why the last chapter or two has not been loaded...this story was finished a long time ago. I'm glad I have the whole thing on my harddrive, but there are a lot of first-timers reading this that would love to see the ending!
Ph34r n0 3V1L chapter 6 . 3/3/2009
Please, Please finish, I am very curious about the ending. You right awesome stuff, thanks for sharing it with me.

God Bless,

Luke
a fan chapter 6 . 2/16/2009
To be concluded in the next chapter, huh?

So... its been eight months on a fic back from the 90s, and u cant conclude it? -_-

COME ON AND UPDATE ALREADY! .

Know this, be you guy or girl, if you update soon, I will love you forever. I mean, you made it into my favorite authors list (after three years only 3 other authors have made it).

Oh, and u deserve more reviews imo.

-Sub
Mine-Master chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
first person versions suck homie! FYI
101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »