Reviews for Wild Times
MDR chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Could somebody please tell me what T.H.O stands for? It has driven me crazy ever since this story first appeared on the web back in the 90s!

I must admit that I am confused why the last chapter or two has not been loaded...this story was finished a long time ago. I'm glad I have the whole thing on my harddrive, but there are a lot of first-timers reading this that would love to see the ending!
Ph34r n0 3V1L chapter 6 . 3/3/2009
Please, Please finish, I am very curious about the ending. You right awesome stuff, thanks for sharing it with me.

God Bless,

a fan chapter 6 . 2/16/2009
To be concluded in the next chapter, huh?

So... its been eight months on a fic back from the 90s, and u cant conclude it? -_-

Know this, be you guy or girl, if you update soon, I will love you forever. I mean, you made it into my favorite authors list (after three years only 3 other authors have made it).

Oh, and u deserve more reviews imo.

Mine-Master chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
first person versions suck homie! FYI
DarkStrider chapter 6 . 7/31/2008
Just re-read everything you've posted up here! Ah, dude, you so rock! *weeps for joy* I hope you update soon :D

Rock on!
Rose1948 chapter 6 . 6/14/2008
Nice story and nice cliffie, hon. Thank you.
Nearly Indi-cent chapter 6 . 6/11/2008

Bloody Cliffhanger you. Very mean, very very very mean.

I was suprised at first but I am rather interested to see this grow. The role reversal was epic.

But hurry up with the chapters!
Tacobowl chapter 6 . 6/9/2008
This is just so original I can't believe it. A clever twist in what I would have thought was just another Ranma is greeted by Setsuna plot. It was really quite refreshing to read what you have down. Add to this the decent quality of your writing (no errors jumped out at me), and we have a winner. I really hope to see more of this in the future.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
The beginning is really familiar. I recall the same beginning, but Ranma and Setsuna swapping roles. Where's it from?
Jerry Unipeg chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
GREAT START! (*x4) Nice first meeting.
hmr chapter 6 . 6/8/2008
Woot! Great chapter!, more please.
ranma girl 14 chapter 6 . 6/8/2008
Nice chapter, I wonder how Ranma became Sailor Pluto all those yeasr ago.

plz plz plz update soon! -
rosch chapter 6 . 6/8/2008
WHAT? Cliffhanger!

Noo! This is too good!
Fenraellis chapter 6 . 6/8/2008
gabriel blessing,

(...Hm, I thought that I reviewed when I read it up to the last chapter a couple months back...)

Huh... I must admit that I had never heard of the term "THO" before either, but then again, I rarely use abbreviation and/or acronyms. I can see how saying the actual words "titty hard on"(which I've never heard before either, might I add... that is "hard on" describing nipples... something like "proof of how cold it is", or something like it, is something more subtle that I would expect) wouldn't fit the flow of the scene, hah! Then again, maybe it's just the word "titty" itself.

Anyway, I must say that it is a pleasant surprise to see another chapter of this interesting little story.

The hot sauce trick amused me, as well as the reaction to it.

It will be unfortunate that the story will conclude in the next chapter, but quite understandable when one considers the intended scope of the material.

Keep up the great work!,

Ariolander chapter 6 . 6/8/2008
I love you and god damn it I forgot how evil that last cliffhanger was when I first read it all those ages ago -_-;;

Still an awesome fic to this day.
105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »