Reviews for Wild Times
Mine-Master chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
first person versions suck homie! FYI
DarkStrider chapter 6 . 7/31/2008
Just re-read everything you've posted up here! Ah, dude, you so rock! *weeps for joy* I hope you update soon :D

Rock on!
Rose1948 chapter 6 . 6/14/2008
Nice story and nice cliffie, hon. Thank you.
Nearly Indi-cent chapter 6 . 6/11/2008
UGH!

Bloody Cliffhanger you. Very mean, very very very mean.

I was suprised at first but I am rather interested to see this grow. The role reversal was epic.

But hurry up with the chapters!
Tacobowl chapter 6 . 6/9/2008
This is just so original I can't believe it. A clever twist in what I would have thought was just another Ranma is greeted by Setsuna plot. It was really quite refreshing to read what you have down. Add to this the decent quality of your writing (no errors jumped out at me), and we have a winner. I really hope to see more of this in the future.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
The beginning is really familiar. I recall the same beginning, but Ranma and Setsuna swapping roles. Where's it from?
Jerry Unipeg chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
GREAT START! (*x4) Nice first meeting.
hmr chapter 6 . 6/8/2008
Woot! Great chapter!, more please.
ranma girl 14 chapter 6 . 6/8/2008
Nice chapter, I wonder how Ranma became Sailor Pluto all those yeasr ago.

plz plz plz update soon! -
rosch chapter 6 . 6/8/2008
WHAT? Cliffhanger!

Noo! This is too good!
Fenraellis chapter 6 . 6/8/2008
gabriel blessing,

(...Hm, I thought that I reviewed when I read it up to the last chapter a couple months back...)

Huh... I must admit that I had never heard of the term "THO" before either, but then again, I rarely use abbreviation and/or acronyms. I can see how saying the actual words "titty hard on"(which I've never heard before either, might I add... that is "hard on" describing nipples... something like "proof of how cold it is", or something like it, is something more subtle that I would expect) wouldn't fit the flow of the scene, hah! Then again, maybe it's just the word "titty" itself.

Anyway, I must say that it is a pleasant surprise to see another chapter of this interesting little story.

The hot sauce trick amused me, as well as the reaction to it.

It will be unfortunate that the story will conclude in the next chapter, but quite understandable when one considers the intended scope of the material.

Keep up the great work!,

~Fenraellis
Ariolander chapter 6 . 6/8/2008
I love you and god damn it I forgot how evil that last cliffhanger was when I first read it all those ages ago -_-;;

Still an awesome fic to this day.
CrimsonNoble chapter 6 . 6/8/2008
An awesome update. I've always wanted to know how this one ends.

I like that Setsuna slipped hot sauce into the tea. It's the details like that which make me think of your work as special.
MDR chapter 5 . 6/6/2008
I love this story, but...I've never understood exactly what the THO is that Setsuna refers to when she finds herself wearing her senshi garb. It drives me crazy every time I read the story!
ranma girl 14 chapter 5 . 2/1/2008
yaay, I'm a nubile blonde. :3

Anyways, can't wait to see wha happened in the past that made Setsuna die. plz plz plz update soon! _
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »