Reviews for Wild Times
The Next Muse chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Hi,

Nice to have this reposted. I read this a while back when you first wrote it. There is a spelling mistake:

"Loose" means "not tight, baggy, or big on you".

"Lose" means "fail, not win, or lost"
Rose1948 chapter 2 . 11/29/2007
Good one!

Havoc? ::blinks::

Cry War! And let slip the havoc of dogs! ::runs like hell::
Sargon Dorsai chapter 2 . 11/29/2007
Evil cliffhanger ending! The nerve! Unfortunately, you've managed to capture my attention with this story and I am now going to hound you until you continue posting. Commence hounding...

... okay, done.

And with that out of the way, on with the actual review. I'm enjoying the story. The chapter is way to short for my taste but the execution and the story itself is quite enjoyable and readable. The plot is something else entirely and I'm looking forward to seeing what other types of havok you can wreck upon the standard Ranma story.
James Axelrad chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
huh? that was weird. interested in seeing more, but that was kinda odd.
keichan2 chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Ooh... I remember! This was a good one!

I'll enjoy reading it again!
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
::blinks:: Wow... different! Can't wait for more!
Euphemism chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
It's great to see this posted up with the rest!

Also, I caught a mistake while skimming through it.

Second to last paragraph: "What’s are girl supposed to do?"

I'm guessing it's supposed to be "What's a".
everling chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
It's been a long time. I got confused by Ranma's introduction and had reached the viridian hair bit before remembering... it's made of win!
sscrivener chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
I always did like this one. Thanks for reposting it.
Blue Bragon chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Interesting story.. well continue!

Love that twist! Setsuna taking Ranma's place!
Tuisto chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Cool coincidence, I was re-reading this very same story on "The Church of Time and Chaos." website just a few days ago, and am pleasantly surprised to see it here now.

I dearly hope you continue it past the 6 chapters I know of already, as it really is one of the better concepts of a Ranma/Setsuna matchup.

Grade A for this being a classic. Please, I beg, continue.
Asgeras chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Nice start. I've always been somewhat partial to Ranma/ Setsuna matchups. Also, I almost completely forgot about the church of time and chaos. I'll have to search it out again.

Not a whole lot to rant and/or rave about yet. One thing to note is that the ending is rather confusing in a few areas. I'll attribute it to one of my personal assumptions, which would make everything...well...make sense.

-possible spoiler alert for individuals other than the author-

The only thing that would really make sense is if Ranma ends up becoming Setsuna/ Sailor Pluto, and it starts occurring at that point in time. That would explain which Setsuna called Ranma Setsuna (yeah, I hardly understood that and I'm the one who typed it out), as well as the reason why Ranma ends up pulling back her...green? hair. It would also explain why Setsuna is short, when (from what I remember of the anime/manga) she's actually fairly tall in canon. Ranma, on the other hand, hasn't ever had any real height when it comes to his 'onna' form.

Well, I guess I lied about the review being short.

As things stand, thanks for the post, and I look forward to seeing more, as I do with most of your fics.
Rubel chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Ah yess this story. I remember it well. It's full of win. Good to see it again.
Sargon Dorsai chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Well now, that's a switch! And a very interesting story idea that you've come up with. Wish I'd had the chance to read it when it was originally published, but I'm looking forward to seeing what you have come up with for this story.
Tannim Murphy chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Neat! I recently re-read most of your work, so it's nice to see it up again on a website not likely to die due to age.
105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7