Reviews for The World Turned Sideways
SiriuslyMoonlight chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Really great and original!
MoonyistheBestMarauder chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I'm so glad I stopped to read this story! I read the whole thing out loud, which I normally don't do, I just decided to try it. I love your writing style in this story. There's not a bunch of excessive words and stuff, you just get to the point and say what you need to say, while still getting all your points across. I love the idea for this story, and I thought the character development was wonderful! Good job!
Anna Rider chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
I love this - one of the best one shots I've ever read. I feel so sad reading the part where Sirius and Remus met each other again and everything just lost control. It's heart-breaking but at the same time heart-warming. Great job, mate! XD
Lilero chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Haha, that was good. That was a REALLY good idea. Nice :)
anotherbuskitten chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Great story. Love it! Sirius is wonderfully portrayed and Raz is an excellent OC. This story is beutiful.

When Tonks (it was Tonks wasn't it?) came was it as part of the investigation or because Sirius had died? Or didn't he die in this one?
ilfreitas chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Oh, God, this was amazing. I...I'm speachless. I loved it, but I don't think I can describe how much I do.
a walk on the w i l d side chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
That is so cool. I love it. It's brilliant, and mysterious, and wonderful, and everything a story should be, except so much more. So much more than expected, and so much more than required. It was surprising, and magical, and that's all anyone can ask for really.

I loved it, it was truly beautiful.

Sirius, and Remus, and Raz and the poet, and who could forget the great great Aunt.

Loving it,

CKC
Graffiti My Soul chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
...I don't know how to react.

I know I loved it, but I'm really not sure about what to say.

I guess I'll just say that while I was a little unsure of the whole from-an-OC's-POV thing...it worked. Incredibly, impossibly well.

I like the idea that muggles can sense magic too, even if they're not quite sure what it is or why it feels so strange.
sierra's scarlet chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
I decided to reread this because it's one of my favorite stories. Then I realized I'd probably never reviewed it because I read it early on when I didn't often review. Let me do so now.

Raz is the perfect character to relate to. I think that's the best reason I can find for this fic being so good. You write from the perspective that most readers think they have. And the whole idea is just great. I love the style of stream of consciousness and how you repeat quotes by 'Star' to describe him. I love the application at the end. I'm even grateful for the final 3rd person paragraph because I know a little about where Raz has ended. This is one of the first fics I favorated and I still love it. Great job.
falacious chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
I read this twice. First, I was left in awe, having read nothing quite as lovely as this little one-shot that just completely moved me from the inside. Second, I re-read it, picking up all the beautiful, subtle hints of Sirius' love for Remus and the hints of his wizardry. Absolutely beautiful writing, I enjoyed every bit of it. And I was once again reminded of how much I adore RLSB.
MopCat chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
AH I LOVED IT! *squeal*
Wulf-Raven-Dragon-WYRDA chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
This...is quite possibly the besty oneshot I have ever read. I so wish you could extend this story to hve Raz being found by the Ministry and Sirius and Remus escuing her and taking care of her.
NotWhoYouThinkThisIs chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
oh... i really, REALLY like this... good idea, cool OC, and sirius is such a sweetheart:D

-Tequila Mockingbird
BlackDove-alchemist chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
I though raz was to tease, or tell secrets..like "James razzed peter about his stupidity." Or "Sirius razzed to snape that Remus was a werewolf". I could be wrong though. Or it could mean something different in my part of the world. This was well written. At the beginning, I thought this was set after POA, and remus and sirius were in hiding. Your interpritation of it was, however, much better. And I really like Raz.
LoverFaery chapter 1 . 9/10/2008