Reviews for Choice
ninjacatchester chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Brilliant, adorable and OMG I DID NOT ASK TO SHIP THIS WHAT HAVE YOU DONE.

*cough*

But seriously, I love this, it's wonderful. :)
The Hobbit's Rhapsody chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Wow, I thought this might be a crackfic, but you pulled it off remarkably well. It’s very sweet and poetic, completely believable. Your use of parallel structure is very effective. I like this a lot.
wonderlandbomb chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
This was actually really good. the wonders you find in Tv Tropes...
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Wow! That's such a sweet story! My favourite part is right at the beginning, when Hahn carves her an engagement necklace with the Fire Nation symbol, I love the idea of combining these symbolisms.
Aqualoner chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
This was really interesting. I've never seen this pairing before but I kinda see it working. Great job!
Drelufon chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
good story

ttfn
Numbuh 212 chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Aw, so sweet. An unexpected pairing, and one that might take a little bit of character fudging, but I thought you just about pulled it off. The part with the engagement necklace was my favorite. So cute!

Numbuh 212
fearlessgurl283 chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Aw, Rai, this is REALLY sweet. ] I really loved it, the writing, the poetic-ness and beauty of it all. _
daydream11 chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
This makes me smile! It's really sweet, and the blending of personalities is great. The title is spot-on, too, and the way you blended that *really big* aspect into the story is perfect. Though I have no idea why you're calling it agnst, though, because while agnst does take a turn, it's nowhere near a main aspect of the story.

I applaud you, Miss RB, and in time we're definately going to do this again.

XOXO daydream11
loaned chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Interesting to see you picked Ty Lee over the kids.. Good job and keep up the good work.
wolfkamikaze chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Really sad but cute. I never would have thought of this couple. But now it intrigues me :D. Really great fic. I enjoyed reading it.