Reviews for Hate leads to Love
takerfan925 chapter 16 . 1/1/2011
I LOVE the ending,it's perfect!No need to say anything else.
takerfan925 chapter 15 . 1/1/2011
Ah,Kevin Nash,the Love DR.,that is just too cute for I'm glad Mark finally got out the words,to tell Frankie how he feels about her.
takerfan925 chapter 14 . 1/1/2011
Who's the person? Alana? Ric?Somebody else?They need to,just be honest with each let go an be honest with each other.
takerfan925 chapter 13 . 1/1/2011
This is gonna be fun,when Mark gets mad,or in his zone,his 'yard' so to speak,best thing to do is stand back and don't open your mouth,except to answer him truthfully or he will pounce on you an hurt you-Severely!Cena is a sweetie,granted,but,those two are gonna butt heads an then will pert near kill each will have to talk Mark down from killing Cena for getting anywhere close to her.
takerfan925 chapter 12 . 1/1/2011
She needed to let go of her anger about what happened before,an since,Mark needs to just hang tight an let her get it all out of her she needs to realize that ,that asshole,that tickturd,that,as Barrett likes to say,human waste of skin is NOTHING like Mark or any other isn't a man,he's a pervert of the sickest kind.
takerfan925 chapter 11 . 1/1/2011
Each one wants to protect the other,from hurt,from each feels he failed her,an she feels that he'll never love her again,because of what love each other a lot,an will deny themselves,'less somebody pushes them to admit their true feelings for each other.
takerfan925 chapter 10 . 1/1/2011
Little does he know that,they are gonna hurt him-Severely!That fool is gonna get his,an they gonna draw straws as to who kills him,first.I mean it's like bringing a gun to a knife fight,doesn't this plan of his isn't gonna work at all.
takerfan925 chapter 9 . 1/1/2011
They need to know what happened to her in the orphanage,at the hands of that monster,an I ain't talkin' Kane here, ,when they find them,that fool has had he honestly think he can defeat them an Mark, he never seen wrestling?Obviously not or he'd know he has two chances,slim and none,witheverything jumping toward none.
takerfan925 chapter 8 . 1/1/2011
See,I told ya so.I told ya cares so much for you,makes him crazy that you were treated that likes,enjoys arguing with you,that you stand up to him an call on him on whatever it is,that's the problem or situation.
takerfan925 chapter 7 . 1/1/2011
Girl,he's not mad at you,he's mad at what was done to you,he wants to hurt the guy,the people who hurt 't go thinkin' he's mad at you,'cos he ain't,he's mad FOR you.
takerfan925 chapter 6 . 1/1/2011
Hokay,how did we get from kissing at the party to them waking up the next morning on a couch in the party room?I'm confused.I mean it works,but it's a bit of a leap,don't cha think?
takerfan925 chapter 5 . 1/1/2011
Do I sense something in the past 'tween Alana an Mark? Just the way they spoke to each my hackles up, fussing an yelling those two do,may just be a form of verbal foreplay for the two of them,weird I know,but,there you have it.
takerfan925 chapter 4 . 1/1/2011
He may growl,an snarl,but inside he can be a softie,but he hides it,'neath the bluster an Frankie because of what happened in her life,takes exception to somebody just about breathing near her,in her direction,even.
takerfan925 chapter 3 . 12/31/2010
Real good there,Mark,way to stick ya big foot in it up to your you just have to be so prickly pear cactus all th' time?Leastways,Glen,Dave an th' rest are trying,ya ding-dong!
takerfan925 chapter 2 . 12/31/2010
Frankie has found a good home,Flair loves his kids,of that there never has been a tv persona,tho',well,may be a bit hard for her to in,if you love Mom,why are you playin' grab ass with just about any PYT,in sight?But we will see.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »