Reviews for Hate leads to Love
Blackstar1979 chapter 16 . 8/7/2015
I liked it a lot girlie good job . I also liked the psychological fiction you add her triggers and things a lot people leave theses things out.
Blackstar1979 chapter 13 . 8/7/2015
Oh bother Mark Jealous a word of advice for Cena RUN !
Blackstar1979 chapter 12 . 8/7/2015
Yeah she would be confused and touch would be a trigger
Blackstar1979 chapter 11 . 8/7/2015
Scared me there for a minute you did. I thought that was the last chapter I was noooo .
Blackstar1979 chapter 8 . 8/7/2015
Awwww (tear) beautiful chapter. I like that you keep him in character. Some people when they write Mark's part send his vocabulary through the reset cycle of sorts. LBVS
Blackstar1979 chapter 7 . 8/7/2015
Yeah but she will see it as he walked away from her.
Blackstar1979 chapter 6 . 8/7/2015
WOW is right
Blackstar1979 chapter 4 . 8/7/2015
I like it
takerfan925 chapter 16 . 1/1/2011
I LOVE the ending,it's perfect!No need to say anything else.
takerfan925 chapter 15 . 1/1/2011
Ah,Kevin Nash,the Love DR.,that is just too cute for I'm glad Mark finally got out the words,to tell Frankie how he feels about her.
takerfan925 chapter 14 . 1/1/2011
Who's the person? Alana? Ric?Somebody else?They need to,just be honest with each let go an be honest with each other.
takerfan925 chapter 13 . 1/1/2011
This is gonna be fun,when Mark gets mad,or in his zone,his 'yard' so to speak,best thing to do is stand back and don't open your mouth,except to answer him truthfully or he will pounce on you an hurt you-Severely!Cena is a sweetie,granted,but,those two are gonna butt heads an then will pert near kill each will have to talk Mark down from killing Cena for getting anywhere close to her.
takerfan925 chapter 12 . 1/1/2011
She needed to let go of her anger about what happened before,an since,Mark needs to just hang tight an let her get it all out of her she needs to realize that ,that asshole,that tickturd,that,as Barrett likes to say,human waste of skin is NOTHING like Mark or any other isn't a man,he's a pervert of the sickest kind.
takerfan925 chapter 11 . 1/1/2011
Each one wants to protect the other,from hurt,from each feels he failed her,an she feels that he'll never love her again,because of what love each other a lot,an will deny themselves,'less somebody pushes them to admit their true feelings for each other.
takerfan925 chapter 10 . 1/1/2011
Little does he know that,they are gonna hurt him-Severely!That fool is gonna get his,an they gonna draw straws as to who kills him,first.I mean it's like bringing a gun to a knife fight,doesn't this plan of his isn't gonna work at all.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »