Reviews for Why Them?
Jen10Jen chapter 6 . 1/4
Wow. Just wow. Is there more?
Jen10Jen chapter 4 . 1/4
Wow, I'm hooked and completely enthralled. Such a different take on the DA world and so well written too, Now please excuse me as I click on to chapter 5...
MyEffect chapter 6 . 1/18/2013
I enjoyed reading what you have come up with so far. The story is just so deep in emotion and there are amazing plot twists. You kept surprising me and kept me on my toes, and that's why I think your story is so great.
scmumsy chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
Wow. This was a great story. I hope you will continue to write more on Dark Angel.
Wholives4Eva chapter 6 . 10/16/2012
This is interesting I like the ambiguity of the relationships and and the characters. Everyone is shades of grey and that gives it a depth that makes the angst and emotion sharper and more realistic. I will be very interested to see we're this goes - I can't see any happy rainbow ending bring appropriate.
Pinkbeachlulu chapter 6 . 10/13/2012
I had to keep reading even though I really didn't want Sam and Alec together. Pretty good story.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/11/2012
Liked it a lot. Hope you continue it. I would love you forever if you updated Castaway.
tash chapter 6 . 10/11/2012
Oh no its really sad. Heart wrenching. But sooo good. Are you going to finish your other stories like castaway, because I love your writing style and stories.
452max chapter 6 . 10/11/2012
Wow great update.

I was suprised when I got and update from you for a story its been so long, but Im glad I did. You are an AMAZING writer. I hope that yo will update this story soon. Hopefully it wont take so long this time.

*** Oh and you should update your other stories too. So have so many of them that are just too amazing to forget about.***

Once again awesome job!
recicup chapter 6 . 10/10/2012
Beautiful & heartwrenching.
so wrong chapter 6 . 10/10/2012 so annoying! Omg if i was Max i would totally go give another guy a shot, not logan cuz he's an old douche. I love Alec but this fic is ruining him for me! He keeps going from one to the other and they keep taking him back, it's so annoying and degrading.

I love jealous Max but not like this. This is too much. Especially this chapter, being with Max then sam and Max just letting him walk away with sam. It's so wrong and heartbreaking.

I wouldn't chase after a guy who was so undecided and kept going from one girl to the other. Then going with a completely different girl for a fling when he was brooding about the two he was confused over. Like wtf? I'm pretty pissed. This annoyed me so much i'm sad. And you're an amazing writer too! I love your other fics but this one i can't take.

... :(
darkmagic-luvr chapter 6 . 10/10/2012
I can't breathe, I'm just so happy for an update and WOW this is so brilliant and beautiful.
Alaize chapter 5 . 2/21/2010
God, this is so good. Are you planning to write more? I don't know if I want to keep reading it, MY HEART HURTS!
Tamashii Hime chapter 5 . 6/3/2009
This is such an odd story. I like it though. Good chapter!