Reviews for A Mutual Understanding
lirpa-chan chapter 1 . 2/21
It's been a long time since I've looked this fic over and it makes me miss Gakuen and all my interactions with everyone as Hinata and Ino. I know it's weird to be sentimental about an online RP, but LSG really helped me during a difficult time and I have such fond memories of playing there and befriending everyone.

Hidan and Hinata were always a fun time XD.

Love,
April
deideiblueeyez chapter 1 . 1/14
I freaking LOVE this. As I've grown older I realize I swear just as much-if not more than-Hidan. "-Fucking assholes, I should go and fucking kill of them in their sleep-" Yes, yes you should (/o_o)/ Please do, since apparently they're immortal in this AU it will be hilarious.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Haha, I wasn't expecting to like this pairing as much as I do! Great fic! And lovely interactions between the characters. :)
midnightgamin chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Pfft..bwuhahahaha! Oh that was hilarious! Hidan managed to make her swear! Awesome! Let's go do some progressive therapy! Jashin approves. :D
paracuties chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
XD Hilarious. I love this. The way you portray Hidan makes me like him more and more. Keep up the great work!
Multifandom Wordsmith-wannabe chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Absolutely hilarious! I like the idea of Hidan calling her 'munchkins'...
Pixychick84 chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Odd im not gonn ie, but freeking adorible none the less
chowie chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Love Hidan lol
xLL-Ax chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Most unusual and most amusing. Awesome story.
OokamiHime567 chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Holy shit, they're adorable. This was so sweet it made my stomach ache xD great job!
snommnomnom chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Holy Sh!t I love this! Its amazing!
Hime chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
I love this! Please write more HidaHina
2lazy2login chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
LOL. That was SO SO SO cute! Especially with Hinata's attempt at swearing!
Jade23 chapter 1 . 12/21/2013