Reviews for A Mutual Understanding
sendicard chapter 1 . 9/7
That was a tremendously beautiful thing.

I love your renditions of Hidan especially.
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 1 . 5/27
Hahahaha. Hidan is such a bad yet at the same time good influence on Hinata. Love thsi pairing, even though its crack most of the time. Please write some more!
TheLiability chapter 1 . 5/8
this was cute
o8u8igb chapter 1 . 5/3
And... break things in the Principal's office?
omfg love it
Go wild chapter 1 . 4/15
Nice freaking work again...yo
Kris Senju chapter 1 . 4/3
lol yess hidan converting people everywhere i loved this yesss. lol
DarkJewel55 chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
oh my god! kyaa! this is fantastic! i never even thought of this pairing before! now imma go on a month long hunt for hinahida fics! thank you so much for writing this! XD
Wynter Spite chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
I love it. It's genius, sheer genius.
wintersalad chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
This definitely cheered me up... Thank you for sharing!
malea.anne chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
LOL!
Softie chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
This is so damn cute. I've fallen in love with this pairing. Wished you continued on with this or make a sequel or something. Thanks for sharing, love.
Kurogane Tsubasa chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
My goodness. Hinata should just forget Naruto (in this fic) and go after Hidan! He just listened to everything she had to say and encouraged her. That little monologue they had going was pretty good too. Plus Hinata cussing. Not something you'd see everyday. A new change. Thank you for writing such a fantabulous story and I had a wonderful time reading it. .
lirpa-chan chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
It's been a long time since I've looked this fic over and it makes me miss Gakuen and all my interactions with everyone as Hinata and Ino. I know it's weird to be sentimental about an online RP, but LSG really helped me during a difficult time and I have such fond memories of playing there and befriending everyone.

Hidan and Hinata were always a fun time XD.

Love,
April
deideiblueeyez chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
I freaking LOVE this. As I've grown older I realize I swear just as much-if not more than-Hidan. "-Fucking assholes, I should go and fucking kill of them in their sleep-" Yes, yes you should (/o_o)/ Please do, since apparently they're immortal in this AU it will be hilarious.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Haha, I wasn't expecting to like this pairing as much as I do! Great fic! And lovely interactions between the characters. :)