Reviews for A Mutual Understanding
malea.anne chapter 1 . 6/4
LOL!
Softie chapter 1 . 4/7
This is so damn cute. I've fallen in love with this pairing. Wished you continued on with this or make a sequel or something. Thanks for sharing, love.
Kurogane Tsubasa chapter 1 . 3/9
My goodness. Hinata should just forget Naruto (in this fic) and go after Hidan! He just listened to everything she had to say and encouraged her. That little monologue they had going was pretty good too. Plus Hinata cussing. Not something you'd see everyday. A new change. Thank you for writing such a fantabulous story and I had a wonderful time reading it. .
lirpa-chan chapter 1 . 2/21
It's been a long time since I've looked this fic over and it makes me miss Gakuen and all my interactions with everyone as Hinata and Ino. I know it's weird to be sentimental about an online RP, but LSG really helped me during a difficult time and I have such fond memories of playing there and befriending everyone.

Hidan and Hinata were always a fun time XD.

Love,
April
deideiblueeyez chapter 1 . 1/14
I freaking LOVE this. As I've grown older I realize I swear just as much-if not more than-Hidan. "-Fucking assholes, I should go and fucking kill of them in their sleep-" Yes, yes you should (/o_o)/ Please do, since apparently they're immortal in this AU it will be hilarious.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Haha, I wasn't expecting to like this pairing as much as I do! Great fic! And lovely interactions between the characters. :)
midnightgamin chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Pfft..bwuhahahaha! Oh that was hilarious! Hidan managed to make her swear! Awesome! Let's go do some progressive therapy! Jashin approves. :D
paracuties chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
XD Hilarious. I love this. The way you portray Hidan makes me like him more and more. Keep up the great work!
FlowerPrincessoftheUniverse chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Absolutely hilarious! I like the idea of Hidan calling her 'munchkins'...
Pixychick84 chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Odd im not gonn ie, but freeking adorible none the less
chowie chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Love Hidan lol
xLL-Ax chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Most unusual and most amusing. Awesome story.
OokamiHime567 chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Holy shit, they're adorable. This was so sweet it made my stomach ache xD great job!
Vixbee chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Holy Sh!t I love this! Its amazing!
Hime chapter 1 . 3/6/2014