Reviews for A Good Defense is the Best Offense
Such an amazing story!
Dyesebel chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
DUN DUN DUN! Again. This is written very well :D
Dyesebel chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Interesting. I had fun reading this. I like how you added those little funny parts. It's like the actual game. And the Canon characters are in character. This really good :)
Je Love You chapter 9 . 3/31/2010
Love love loved it. I'm so glad to find a good Straight!Edgeworth fanfic out there xD I'm not a huge fan of the EdgeworthxFranziska pairing, so I suppose the only other option is OC's. Too bad, hmm? I'm writing an Edgeworth fanfic myself, and I can only hope it turns out as well as yours did.

Great job!

Je Love You
crystalwolfberri chapter 9 . 8/22/2009
what an interesting story. it was exciting to read all of the new plot twists and everything, and I love how the two got together in the end. ;) beautiful story, the intricate details and awesome characters made it a wonderful read.
Crystallia chapter 9 . 4/22/2009
'Bout time Edgeworth lightened up! He and Aion sound so cute together! I LOVE happy endings!
a-naughty-mouse chapter 9 . 10/6/2008
You are a genius!

Hope to see more from you. :3 Excellent story!~
a-naughty-mouse chapter 8 . 10/6/2008
WOW. I feel sorry for the guy's mom. 0: : 3: x;

Loved the whole 'tad of a snob' when Edgeworth was investigating the car~ lolz

Damn. Good story. Been awhile since I've had something keep my interest-

Bad guy, oc interaction, oc play out, wonderful so far. You gets an A :3
a-naughty-mouse chapter 6 . 10/5/2008
Love it! Especially when Maya was talking to Onyx about him donating money to the programs!

Great connection, have to say it was most definitely in character!

_b
a-naughty-mouse chapter 5 . 10/5/2008
Love the housing descriptions. You try and tie everything together- and it comes out nicely. Sometimes, I do feel you almost try too hard to connect them all together, so I wanted to warn you a bit. :) Like how people know each other, companies and their relations, etc. Doesn't bother too much tho, o'course. -b
a-naughty-mouse chapter 4 . 10/5/2008
How you threw in the scene where Onyx is 'confronted with a motive' was superb. Looking forward to the next chappie or two..!~
a-naught-mouse chapter 3 . 10/5/2008
Cliff hanger! Its getting good. :)
a-naughty-mouse chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Impressive. I feel like I'm playing a game in the series. I like the OC for the most part. :)
this is how we dance chapter 9 . 5/8/2008
Have a cookie. Brilliant.

I love Edgeworth x OCs!
ImJustInLovewith3Girlz chapter 7 . 4/9/2008
although, i'm only writing for one story, i'm also a phoenix wright ace attorney player... i've been looking for actual stories where there is an actual case, crime, contribution, conversation, court trial, and conclusion. these are the six elements making up a complete episode of the phoenix wright games... you managed to get all six EXCEPT the last part didn't seem clear... but overall, you did make a very interesting episode and i'd like to call it TURNABOUT INNOCENCE... you'll make more very interesting cases in the future.. keep it up, author...

though there are trials and tribulations in the world of life, we simply bring "Justice for All"

_