Reviews for Stay
Frakking Toasters chapter 11 . 1/31/2014
Great story. I couldn't put it down. xo
Elizabeth Gamgee chapter 11 . 1/16/2012
Are you kidding me right now? Seriously? Are you really that good of a writer? LOL Just sayin You are an AWESOME writer love your stories
doyleshuny chapter 4 . 1/16/2012
Poor Sammy. I sure hope that doctor's figure out what the hell is wrong with Sammy. I know it's something bad. I can just feel it. I feel bad for Dean and Bobby *sniffle,sniff* I'm newvous now/ Please just let the doctors just figure out what the poor boy has!
ccase13 chapter 11 . 10/5/2011
This was a really interesting story. It was especially strange to me to see a human being given one of the anti-parasitics I used for years on my horses and sheep. People are mammals too so I guess there is naturally some overlap in drug therapies.

The ghostly priest was a really nice touch. I wish the show would have more positive spirit interactions.

I suspect that I and many other Supernatural fans are watching the show as a contemporary fantasy while the show runners are making a horrow show and that we depserately need fanfiction to add more positive fantasy.
LvSammy chapter 11 . 7/13/2010
OMG! YOu said you changed it because it would go on and on...I wanted it to go on and on and on! IT WAS AWESOME! I loved it. THis was absolutely GREAT! THANK YOU! YOu're AMAZING! Do you know that!
spnMom chapter 11 . 8/20/2008
I liked your ending although I can see how you could have kept right on going. I would have loved it if Bobby tracked down how to save Dean... I really enjoyed your story... Thanks!
spnMom chapter 10 . 8/20/2008
Geeze, I sure am glad I don't have to wait for an update after that cliffie! Sounds like Cold Oak all over... I hope it is just a little blood... poor Sammy... POOR DEAN! Love it!
vonnie836 chapter 7 . 6/10/2008
I wanted to read the whole story and review in the end, but this chapter really grabbed me. This is another great read from you. Absolutely excellent medical drama. No matter how many you write, they are always different and always exciting. What I really liked about this chapter was the priest, Father McLeod. What an awesome character. I just love the way he talked to Dean, how he related to him and instead of scaring him off, put him at ease and made him feel better. The amazing thing is, that I knew the priest was a spirit before you revealed it. He just had this air of supernatural about him, or maybe I'm just nuts, but I knew and I was hoping I was right. So now I quit rambling and go on reading. Hugs, Vonnie
supernaturalbuffy chapter 11 . 4/20/2008
great story. i was just browsing around and found this one. you definitely know how to keep a reader on pins and needles. and i liked the ending. sometimes you just got to end it that way or like you said, it never ends. anyway. great story.
Rat chapter 11 . 3/15/2008
that was a good story, but i wasn't expecting the ending to be so abrupt. Anyway, good job.
XxCrash.And.BurnXx chapter 11 . 2/10/2008
Aw, I'm sad it's come to an end. :(

I love this story. Anywho, I agree it needed to end open-ended, so this was a great last chapter. :)

.BurnXx
wcfan chapter 11 . 2/5/2008
So wait. You're just gonna leave it like that? No more chapters? Not even a sequel? Damn! Not the boys are gonna start haunting my dreams...wait a minute...Winchester boys, in my dreams...this could get interesting.

Anyway, the whole 'i'm not a psychic freak' thing broke my heart. Aww...Sammy. How can you think that?

But I like the way you made Sam be the key to save Dean. That was awsome. If only he could remember...

Until next time.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 11 . 2/4/2008
hi Dawn, or should i say Feretory ?Superb Superb chapter story is beautiful and you r very talented *winks* well i hope to read more of your story (that is if you plan on writing another story) anyway as i said Superb story hope to read more of your stories. Shante/SDL
bb1028 chapter 11 . 2/3/2008
Great chapter. I loved reading this story, and i'll be looking forward to whatever you come up with next :) ..beth
Magnificently-In-Love chapter 11 . 2/3/2008
I'm gonna keep it real with you. I was kind of dissapointed at the ending. But i understand why you did it. I really loved the story you are very talented! Thanks for writing it!