Reviews for Stay
gidgetgal9 chapter 7 . 12/27/2007
Wow, what a touching and moving chapter. I actually teared up when Dean found out the father was a spirit. Wonderful chapter, I look forward to more! Happy Holidays!
MinxFlamedancer chapter 7 . 12/27/2007
Aw yay, he's coming out of it! Come on Sammy, you can do it!

Dawn I gotta say I loved that you made Dean go to church, and I really like that that priest was really a spirit, cuz that's so the thing that would happen to Sam. It really does seem like Dean's borrowing Sam's faith in this one, and it's making for a really good story. As much as it would angst me to tears, I'd love to see this as a real episode... just as long as they didn't leave us with a cliffhanger at the end of Sam not having woken up! Anyway, you're doing an amazing job with this story, so I really hope you get the time to finish it up before January 7th! And thanks so much for the update - it totally made my day, it did.

Sarah
Magnificently-In-Love chapter 7 . 12/27/2007
What a chapter what a chapter! great job it was nice seeing dean get a taste of some spirituality. I loved it! A superb job. I can;t wait for the rest!
ziggy.uk chapter 7 . 12/27/2007
Absolutely amazing chapter! Loved how Bobby sneakily got Dean to take a break by saying if Sam woke up he would feel guilty at the state of his brother and as usual blame himself!

Dean visiting a church, which he would normally drive past and ignore was so poignant, and praying that Sam would wake up and be okay. Somehow just knew that Father Macleod was a spirit when he suddenly wasn't there any more after getting up to give Dean some space, and that really fitted with the latin message he asked Dean to give Sam! It was so emotional though as Dean passed and saw the room with the memorial to the priest and realised. Somehow don't think it was just coincidence that Sam started to show signs of waking up after Dean's visit, some things operate on a higher plane! Just hope Dean makes it back in time for Sam to open his eyes, after all his face will be the first one Sam wants to see!

This story is amazing but that chapter was superb and so beautifully written!
FairyElle chapter 7 . 12/27/2007
Hey Dawn,

I hope you had a good Christmas. The chapter was amazing. I liked that Bobby pushed Dean hard enough for him to get out of the hospital, because we all know that Sam really would feel bad if he knew his brother hadn’t left his side once. It was pretty funny actually, lol.

And I just love the fact that you can dive so deep into certain things and just really connect them to the story in this great fashion. Like introducing the priest, which was a really cool thing btw. I thought that was great. I really wanted to learn more about him… and I thought that bringing faith into this chapter was kind of neat. It really made you think a bit there for a while. I kind of wondered if Dean would go there or not, but I thought he might for Sammy. So great job with that )

Now I am really looking forward to see if Sam will wake up or not, I really do want him to be okay.

Take care,

*HUGS*

- Louise
wcfan chapter 7 . 12/27/2007
Somehow, I knew the Padre was dead. I REALLY enjoyed this chapter. Awsome job!
PsychicWonderKitty chapter 7 . 12/27/2007
Wow, Dawn, this has been an awesomely angsty and emotional read so far, as usual with your stories, heehee. Great job on all your chapters, including this one. Being a person of faith myself, I liked the part where Dean went into the church to pray for Sam, b/c even though he considered himself a non-believer he knew Sam had faith enough for them both, and then Dean's conversation with the priest. Very poignant and well-written, especially appreciated the parts about God does answer ALL prayers and that He listens to anyone who prays from their heart, selflessly and sincerely, no matter what they've done in life or how much of a believer they may be. And Dean apologizing for the cursing was amusing, heehee. I'm curious to find out what the Latin words the priest gave Dean to give Sam are all about; I don't know much Latin, LOL. Also loved the twist that the priest was in fact a ghost and deemed Dean worthy of a literal AND figurative "spiritual" intervention.

Also loved the little "heart-to-heart" that Bobby had with Sam. He's truly like a second father to those boys, really does love them like they were his own sons, and that conversation (even though it was made onesided by Sam's coma) plus the conversations he's been having with Dean are great examples of that. Loved Bobby and Dean's excitment upon realizing Sam moved too...I was pretty dang excited myself, heehee!

Again, you're doing an awesome job, looking forward to seeing Sam get better (eventually, you know, after all the delicious angst, LOL) and a nice happy ending for our boys and Bobby. Cuz we're getting one...right? LOL. Here's really hoping! ;-)
Julie chapter 7 . 12/26/2007
OMG, This is getting so good! Update ASAP! ; )
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 7 . 12/26/2007
great part!
AquarianNightSky chapter 7 . 12/26/2007
Another awesome chapter as usual. I liked the conversation between Dean and Father Macleod. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Toodles!

Sky
cookiekay chapter 7 . 12/26/2007
abuseYay, Sam is waking up. good to hear. I wonder what really is waking him up, time or Dean's little trip to the church? Hmm, guess I will have to wait and see.
Scullspeare chapter 7 . 12/26/2007
Great conversation between Dean and Father Macleod; I liked the padre's message and Dean's side of the conversation was peppered with just enough skepticism to keep it true-to-form. Nice twist at the end too.

Good work, as always. Thanks - and Happy New Year

Sculls
RedDragen chapter 7 . 12/26/2007
I love it, I can't wait for more Please up date soon.
Deanaholic1 chapter 7 . 12/26/2007
OMG...SO GOD...WICKED AWESOME UPDATE!
Poetique-Justyce chapter 7 . 12/26/2007
Wow, I really enjoyed this chapter...I think I like this one the best so far, which is very tough to say because all the previous chapters so wonderfully written. The whole 'question of faith' between Dean and the 'ghostly' priest was beautifully written. Dean's reactions/reflections and the priest's responses were so compatible with one another; it was a realistic conversation between a believer and someone seeking hope and I really enjoyed it. :) And seeing Sam starting to wake up is a double bonus! (yay) Can't wait for the next chapter!
382 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »