Reviews for Stay
Scullspeare chapter 6 . 12/20/2007
Love the way you worked the DEAL into this chapter and Dean's angsting over its long-term ramifications.

Thanks for this story - and all others - that have been so much fun to read this year. Looking forward to more.

Have a great Holidays. See you in the New Year.

Sculls
kokomocalifornia chapter 6 . 12/20/2007
Happy Holidays to you too! Thanks for updating
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 6 . 12/20/2007
great part!
Julie chapter 6 . 12/20/2007
Aw, I feel badly for Dean. Hopefully he will get out of the deal, and Sam will wake up soon! I can't wait for more! : )
Ibelieveinsam chapter 6 . 12/20/2007
Dawn, this is just amazing! I think this was my favorite chapter. I loved how Dean was feeling guilty and thinking maybe he didn't stop Sam from trying to get him out of the deal and it was a punishment of some kind. I also felt so bad for Dean when he was agonizing over the fact that he might not be around if Sam takes months to come out of his coma. I love how Bobby was there to tell him that he'll make sure Sam is not alone and how Dean was giving him instructions on how to look out for Sam. I also enjoyed when Bobby was sharing past memories of stubborn Sam with Dean. It was so sweet. I'm looking forward to the next part but I know the holidays are so busy so don't feel bad if it takes you a bit longer to update.
poisonivykiss chapter 6 . 12/19/2007
I want Samy back :(.

-whimper-.

Poor Dean and Bobby.
cavetrollgrl chapter 6 . 12/19/2007
Very good Dean and Bobby angst this chapter. Somehow Sam made sure that Dean would be able to talk about everything bothering his deal with someone trusted and not consider it chick flicking. So Sam gave them the time to talk now he's gotta come back. After all Bobby and Dean are right the Winchesters are stubborn. Have a nice Holiday!
cookiekay chapter 6 . 12/19/2007
Loved the flashback moments of the Winchesters and how they grew up in a sense at Bobby's. Wild and refreshing sense of imagination! Wondering if their beleiving will work, and Merry Christmas, and looking forward to more.
cookiekay chapter 5 . 12/19/2007
Nice review of the perivous chapter, where the converstaion between Bobby and Sam are played out for Dean to hear. And the action of the ER, I LOVE how you write those scenes. Waiting for more!
cookiekay chapter 4 . 12/19/2007
Loved the cliff hanger, and how you set it up at the begining and at the middle of the story. Very keen points of reference if you are paying attetion to the story. I have noticed that you leave little clues through out the chapter that tie into the end of the chapter or the end of the story.
cookiekay chapter 3 . 12/19/2007
I liked this chapter. It has some nice brotherly moments, as all your stories have. I also like that you are bringing more of Bobby in. I love his character and for what little we have seen of him in the show, you capture his personality nicely. Another well done chapter.
cookiekay chapter 2 . 12/19/2007
Nicely done. Sorry it took so long ot review, but life has to go on before I can have time to myself. Anyhoo, I liked this chapter, but to mu over all it felt rushed, liek you where tryong to get to teh action to fast and not having much time to do it. But over all it was a nice set up for the upcoming chapters.
IheartSam7 chapter 6 . 12/19/2007
That was so sweet. My heart breaks for Dean. Great chapter.
MinxFlamedancer chapter 6 . 12/19/2007
Dangit Dawn, you've taken Limp!Sam to the limits here; I'm practically pulling my hair out reading this! You've done a great job portraying Dean's agony, cuz I feel it too, especially with the waiting... Oh and that flashback to when Sam was six and following Dean around the junkyard, that was too cute! And I'm thoroughly enjoying the medical aspect, as it makes the story very intriguing to those of us who aren't trained in those areas. So keep it up, and I really hope you get some time over the holidays to update; I can't wait to read more!
friendly chapter 6 . 12/19/2007
super job.. can't wait for more.. happy holidays
382 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »