Reviews for Stay
sammygirl1963 chapter 6 . 12/19/2007
Awesome chapter!

I thought Sammy would wake up soon after he had his surgery, but that coma wants to be persistent! At least Dean is talking to Bobby again and they are both doing what they can to help Sammy!
RedDragen chapter 6 . 12/19/2007
Another wonderful chapter, I am looking forward to what you have coming next. I hope Dean and Sam will be okay
WonderWithMe chapter 6 . 12/19/2007
ah, the moral of this story so far, is don't eat pork ! I love your Bobby in this, urgh, and I pine for the day the show actually goes down this route with Sam one day. I know, I'm a twisted puppy...great chapter as always.
bb1028 chapter 6 . 12/19/2007
loved it, great job with this! see ya next time :) ..beth
ziggy.uk chapter 6 . 12/19/2007
Awesome chapter. You got Dean's desperation at his brother's coma spot on and he even voiced the underlying fear to Bobby that he doesn't want Sam to be in a coma when the year is up as there is so much he wants and needs to say to him. Dean letting his barriers down even slightly shows how much the situation has got to him and how hopeless he feels at being able to do nothing to help. Heartbreaking hearing him say to Bobby that he mustn't leave Sam alone even if Sam pushes him away, if Dean isn't around. Bobby understands and knows that he needs to be there as much for Dean as for Sam at the moment. Loved how Bobby kept reiterating to Dean that he feels that Sam will pull through and be okay and that they will find a way out of the deal for Dean without endangering Sam.

HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS and thanks for all the entertainment you bring us with your stories.
Deanaholic1 chapter 6 . 12/19/2007
awesome!fantasticalupdate son
gidgetgal9 chapter 6 . 12/19/2007
The whole "deal" thing makes this so much more heartbreaking! It was a great chapter- can't wait for more!
Lucian32 chapter 6 . 12/19/2007
great fic love it!

waiting the next chapter bye!*
Amy chapter 6 . 12/19/2007
So intense, poor Sam. Why isn't he waking up? And Dean is freaking out. This deal is looming even more now. Sam needs Dean, even more so now, I can't blame him for wondering what will happen. At least he and Bobby have each other while they wait for Sam to open those pretty eyes of his. I'm eager to see what happens next.
yasmine32068 chapter 6 . 12/19/2007
Poor Sam!
Absolutly Redonculas chapter 6 . 12/19/2007
Woot! An update! this was great! I love how this is progressing and how dean is finally being hit with the reality of his deal! yay for you! :) Update soon!
KatieLB chapter 6 . 12/19/2007
another great chapter... dean is just about breaking my heart... Loved he and bobby's talk here at the end... great job

Happy holidays to you too!
FairyElle chapter 6 . 12/19/2007
Hey Dawn,

You really made me cry with this chapter, it was amazing but so heart-breaking at the same time. First when Dean talked to Sammy alone and then I just couldn’t stop crying when Dean told Bobby that he couldn’t leave Sammy alone… I think the ending is my favorite part, where Dean tells Bobby that he just can’t leave Sam alone and then he goes back to touching his little brother. You write the affection Dean (and Bobby for that matter too) has for his little brother so well. It’s like in the show Sam and Dean doesn’t have to say it in words, the affection they have for each other, it just shines through anyway. And you just manage to capture that feeling so well. But I love that you show Dean’s gentle side, that side that Sam brings out of him. I can’t really point to a single thing because everything in this chapter was brilliant but I really loved this:

“Dean stroked his brother’s left arm from the crook of his arm to the palm of his left hand. He was careful to avoid any IV tubing. He wished he could ignore the breathing tube and the pale blue plastic holder that held the tubing in place over Sam’s mouth. The plastic holder covered his brother’s mouth completely and was secured in place. “So, what’s with this having Bobby keep shit from me, huh? You don’t get to make those kinda calls, you got it?” Dean chastised with no anger in his voice.”

I just simply love how Dean acts here. He’s so gentle and still he’s the big brother who takes care of his little brother.

*HUGS* And Merry Christmas!

-Louise
Magnificently-In-Love chapter 6 . 12/19/2007
Just take your time! What a chapter! I hope Sam wakes up if he doesn't it'll be a very bad day haha. Amazing job! Merry Christmas!
whoaaitsmichele chapter 6 . 12/19/2007
Yay! Another great chapter!
382 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »