Reviews for Stay
Magnificently-In-Love chapter 5 . 12/16/2007
AH! A CLIFFIE! AH! SAM'S IN A COMA! AH! YOU'RE KILLIN' ME! AH! (great job by the way i love this story you're an amazing writer and i cannpt wait to read the rest! AH!
Julie chapter 5 . 12/15/2007
Wow, This keeps getting better! I can't wait for more! : )
Highwalker13 chapter 5 . 12/15/2007
Lilwazzabug chapter 5 . 12/15/2007
OMG I swear my heart just fell so far! Holy hell, this is so sad!:( First Dean in a coma, now Sam? I can't take it!*Cries* This is fantastic, by the way;)
Onthnis chapter 5 . 12/14/2007
Well, I have completely run out of adjectives to describe how much I loved this chapter. So here are the words for how happy I was to see the next chapter excited...exhilirated...thankful...giddy...stoked...flabbergasted...ah, forget it. Just keep on writing and I will try to come up with enough words to thank you for all the entertainment...can I have your autograph...? Hahaha...Great chapter!
SeaGlassGreen chapter 5 . 12/14/2007
Your stories are always so enjoyable. I especially like the way you take your time and explore the details: you provide a full meal, not just a snack!
AquarianNightSky chapter 5 . 12/14/2007
Oh boy...a comatose Sammy. Dean's gonna go off the deep end.

;-) Looking forward to the update.

Toodles!

Sky
KatieLB chapter 5 . 12/14/2007
poor shaved headed sammy... like things arent bad enough you shaved part of his sweet head. I love how you have dean snipping at bobby... very realistic... he loves bobby but he is mad he wasn't there. great job
Poetique-Justyce chapter 5 . 12/14/2007
Sorry for the late review, I've been swamped learning new things on my job and haven't had a chance to drop by and tell you how much I'm enjoying this story! I truly hope it won't be ending soon...there's so much more Sammy!torture/angst and Dean!big brother mode that could take place! lol. I'm totally enjoying the chapters. I love the little flashback of Sammy wanted to follow Dean around-too cute!

I literally gasped at the end of this chapter! Sam in a coma was a nice cliffhanger and will keep me awaiting the next chapter! I'm eager to see the after effects of this coma, because you always write medical trauma so well.

Again, wonderful job! :-* Take care!
talon81 chapter 5 . 12/14/2007
no not a coma! great chapter! poor bobby put between a rock and a hard place. I can't wait to read more :)
funkyspunk chapter 5 . 12/14/2007
Dawn! What a wonderful chapter! I love how you included Bobby into this, (i adore Bobby) and how he explained to Dean that he knew about this, but because Sam begged him not to tell he didn't. I love it, very nicely done! I also love the detail you put in about all the medical conditions and everything!

Just a little sidenote, too, that you might not hear from me next time you update because i might not have any internet access for the next five weeks since Im going overseas.

So, until then! Very looking forward to coming back and reading your chapters!
poisonivykiss chapter 5 . 12/13/2007
Oh my gosh.

NO SAMMY'S NOT IN A COMA NO!

:(.

Great chapters though :).

More?
Scullspeare chapter 5 . 12/13/2007
You seem like such a nice person, but you sure like beating the heck out of these boys. Hee. Well, as long as you make them all better in the end, right? Right?

Thanks again D. I'll be back.

Sculls
Kumaproogey chapter 4 . 12/13/2007
You really got the brotherly relationship down. Good, strong writing and you painted a clear picture of the events, thoughts and feelings of the characters. Nice suspense that kept me interested. Can't wait to see what happens from here!
Phx chapter 5 . 12/13/2007
'Don't you want me?' Aw - little Sammy broke my heart! I loved the flashback.

Oh girl, I am totally sucked into this story. Very believable that Dean would be angry at Bobby for not telling him earlier when Sam was in trouble - and I loved Bobby explaining how Sam can still work his mojo on him. And I loved that Bobby isn't being chased off by Dean's anger because he's worried about Sammy too.

Awk - but a coma? that can't be good!
382 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »