Reviews for Stay
tracys dream chapter 5 . 12/13/2007
Aarrggh sam!

That was a good chapter.
wcfan chapter 5 . 12/13/2007
I loved that flashback. Wait...didn't I say that last time too?

Oh man, Sammy's in a coma...
yasmine32068 chapter 5 . 12/13/2007
Coma! I hate coma! Coma should be taken out back and shot! But Sam'll be okay? Won't he? (Doing the eyes man!)
LadyVic chapter 5 . 12/13/2007
That was an awesome chapter. All of the medical information came across so smoothly...it was perfect. I didn't feel like I was being lectured to, I felt like I was a fly on the wall watching this scene play out in a real hospital. Phenomenal job.

And Dean and Bobby in this scene were just dead on. Great great job with their emotions and interaction. Bobby's line about Sam following Dean around like he was Moses was inspired. And the flashback leading right up to the Doctors' entrance... Powerful writing. thank you!
gidgetgal9 chapter 5 . 12/13/2007
Wow, I was on pins and needles with Dean and Bobby- and now a coma! I look forward to next weeks update!
friendly chapter 5 . 12/13/2007
great job.. that was another awesome chapter. can't wait for the next one..
FairyElle chapter 5 . 12/13/2007
Hey Dawn,

That was one evil cliffhanger. Lol. And I loved it. I also want to thank you for your wonderful review replies because I love hearing from you. And this story is just so very good that sometimes I feel like I get carried away with my reviews... hee. And yeah, I don't have writer's block anymore so that's really good.

I really loved this chapter, so much. I just love whenever Dean is in this "protective big brother mode" and I adored the way he let Bobby know that he should have called him. This chapter had me on the edge of my seat and I was so anxious to know what was going to happen with Sam. Also, I really liked that Dean thought about Sammy's hair, I just thought that was a great moment. And I actually thought he might slip into a coma lol. Now I have to wait to see what will happen. And that flashback was so so adorable, I could totally see that happening when Sam and Dean were younger. I liked how you tied it into how Bobby couldn't resist Sam's puppy-dog look.

I can't wait for the next chapter, and I hope that Sam will be okay.

*Hugs*

Take care,

Louise
Manavie chapter 5 . 12/13/2007
Oh no...no...I hope you'll be able to update on the weekend. *crossing my fingers and praying hard- really hard* You can't stop at that evil cliffy...Although I totally love limp Sammy! And poor Dean. *hugs him* and Bobby too. i'm so glad that Bobby is there for Dean!

Loved the chapter and the story a lot. I'm sorry about not being able to review the last chapter.

until next chapter Happy Writing!
supernaturalmydreams chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
Update! Update! Update! please.
AquarianNightSky chapter 4 . 12/10/2007
Well, that's a twist. Poor Sammy... Anxiously looking forward to the next chapter!

Toodles

Sky
TraSan chapter 4 . 12/10/2007
Agh!

You're going to make me go out and research this stuff just to put my mind at ease, aren't you? I'm on pins and needles, girl!

Update soon, please.
s0s chapter 4 . 12/10/2007
please please update!
supernaturaldh chapter 4 . 12/9/2007
This is jut great. Poor Sammy... he needs his brother.
Onthnis chapter 4 . 12/8/2007
Another amazing and powerful chapter. I find myself holding my breath and feeling a level of anxiety for Sam. I feel like I am a part of the drama unfolding and eagerly await more. You know I love the Hurt Sam and Angst Dean. You do a great great job of giving me want I want and NEED.
Fafa Fai chapter 4 . 12/8/2007
Oh God. Poor Dean, he was having so good time and now this.
382 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »