Reviews for Stay
talon81 chapter 2 . 11/28/2007
OH MY GOD! great start poor sammy! and you ended it on a cliffy you are so evil! I can't wait to read more! :)
Intex chapter 2 . 11/28/2007
:O ! oh no !

I think you made Dean a little stupider than he usually is. Altough "How bad is his infection though, I saw a lot of those round lookin’ areas" made me LOL so much. hahaha
Manavie chapter 2 . 11/28/2007
OMG...Poor poor Sammy...You realy got me over the edge Dawn. It was an awesome chapter. I was holding my breathe to the end.

Hope you'll be able to update sson!
RedDragen chapter 2 . 11/28/2007
Another wonderful chapter, I can't wait for more. I hope Sam and Dean will be okay
bally2cute chapter 2 . 11/28/2007
Whew, what a way to put the hurtin' on the youngest Winchester. You go for where it counts the most...the brain. I was with that nurse, can Sammy be mean to anybody? He really laid into Dean though, albeit unintentional. I'm curious to see Dean's reaction when he finds out what's been going on while as been gone, and the reasoning behind Sam's little bitch fest. I love your stories, and I am looking forward to the next chapter!
funkyspunk chapter 2 . 11/27/2007
Dawn! Wow! 77 reviews and only the 2nd chapter! I'd say your doing absulutely great! If only everyone could write as beautifully as you! )

Now, a seizing Sam? Hehe! Amazing chapter, thanks for the length of it, too! I loved Sam's outburst at Dean because he only has 7months left!

Wonderful job! Looking forward to more!
cavetrollgrl chapter 2 . 11/27/2007
Trying to explain this without either Winchester winding up in a padded room should prove interesting to read. Loved the tapeworm twist. Cranky Sam is never a good thing and you sent him over the top with the cysts and medicine. We should feel a little bad for Dean for not screaming back at Sam. well done can't wait for the next chapt.
Onthnis chapter 2 . 11/27/2007
This was SO not where I thought or what I thought this story would go. I mean that in the most complimentary way. I love your writing but you ramped it up a notch.
AquarianNightSky chapter 2 . 11/27/2007
OH NO! Poor Sammy... Something must really be wrong with him huh? What more could it be? :-) I'm so looking forward to the update.

Toodles!

Sky
Deanaholic1 chapter 2 . 11/27/2007
omg...SO god..update asap
TraSan chapter 2 . 11/27/2007
Eep! I wondered what exactly was wrong with Sam if it was a reaction to the treatment or if the treatment wasn't effective...still not sure, but it makes much more sense what he said to Dean! :D

Excellent chapter - eagerly awaiting more!
yasmine32068 chapter 2 . 11/27/2007
Sam is really dangerous when riled! Now he's sick and altered? Spouting off crap that no one would believe! Can't wait for the next chapter!
perfectharmony22 chapter 2 . 11/27/2007
O . OMG. Damn! ok i know i said the beginning was awesome but this is just getting better! i mean im happy he doesnt have tumors but where on earth did you think of doing parasites in his brain... thats just gross!:p but makes for a very interesting read! and man what did you do to to sammy! i guess if he had some in his frontal lobe that would cause him to be how he was to dean... but blurting all that to the doctors... funny in a very interesting way... although i was laughing at the bit with his plastic knife... lol after we are all use to these huge knives his weapon turns into something plastic... i thought it was funny... anyways, i love where you have taken this story so far, and you are only two chapters in! i cant wait to read more!
ephiny63 chapter 2 . 11/27/2007
Hey Sweety

wow this story has me on the edge of my seat, welcome back btw hehehe and what a comeback. Poor Sammy and poor Dean you have them down so well with the characterisations I love your stories.

Looking forward to the next one

hugs Shelly
a chapter 2 . 11/27/2007
Definitely enjoying, keep it up!
382 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »