Reviews for Stay
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 2 . 11/27/2007
wow! that is a great twist! can't wait for the next part!
wcfan chapter 2 . 11/27/2007
OMG! What's wrong with Sam?

Well, obviously i'd have to wait for chapter 3 for that.

I liked the scene where Dean entered the ICU ward for the first time. It was sweet...
friendly chapter 2 . 11/27/2007
cool update..nice twist...
Trish62 chapter 2 . 11/27/2007
Oh, so good. Didn't see this one coming at all...

Love it!
Surplus Imagination chapter 2 . 11/27/2007
That was interesting. Nice touch with the demons and the plastic knife at the end. I liked it.

As for pork, wouldn't Dean have eaten the same food? Why aren't the doctors scanning him as well? Double hallucinating Wincesters might be fun :)

Thanks for the update!
sammygirl1963 chapter 2 . 11/27/2007
Awesome chapter! Wow, Things sure took a turn for the worse rather quickly! Dean is going to flip when he finds out he wasn't there for Sammy when Sam needed him!
Youngest Ones Rule chapter 2 . 11/27/2007
Ok... I'm curious. Is it the drugs or something else?
IheartSam7 chapter 2 . 11/27/2007
Onthnis chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Always great to see when you have posted a new story. It's like my own personal Christmas gift...early. Thanks for the great gift and I look forward to more of this wonderful story.
Kelly chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
I am so glad you are writing another story. Between the Shadows and A Life Redirected are two of my favorites and I can't wait to see what you do with this one. I just hope ch. 2 is a little longer. And cancer... poor Sammy and Dean's going to be freaking out. Please update soon.
sissa610 chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
thank the lord you wrote a new story! i have read your other ones like a thousand times! haha. im so excited for more! please update soon!
francismom chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Hello, I have to say that this was a great first chapter. I really wanna know more. It is a tumor? God poor Boys.
Ibelieveinsam chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Dawn, I was so excited when I saw the alert in my inbox. It has been a really stressful day so it was great to be able to read this and get my mind off things for a bit. This is such a great start and I feel so involved already. I love Dean's concern for Sammy and I can't wait to see what happens next. Awesome job!
MrsJagielski chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Dev told me that you had a new story out and I broke my neck to read it. And I wasn't disappointed. It all happed right the beginning, and I liked that. Now I can't wait for the next chapter. I want to know what's going on in Sammy's head and why made him seize.

Awesome beginning. I can't wait for more.

cavetrollgrl chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Glad your back to dish out more Sam angst and by association Dean angst. Sneaky place to leave a cliffy with a scared Dean and we readers in suspence. So you know we'll be back for more. But it's more then tumors, right. please keep it coming
382 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 .. Last Next »