Reviews for Stay
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Ah so so so so so good. Please update. I can;t wait for more! That was simply delicious!
WonderWithMe chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
LOL, you always worry me when you leave a story like this. Is this seriously goinmg to be as simple as a brain tumor, not that brain tumors are simple...but you get my drift !

Looking forward to more as always...
Intex chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
:O ! Update soon! It's got me interested!
Claire Walton chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
I'm hooked and you're reeling me in!

Looking forward to more!
KatieLB chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
ARGH! I can imagine Sam's scan being different but geez ... great beginning... looking forward to whats coming up
RedDragen chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
You got me intersted in the story, I would love to see what you will do next
cookiekay chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Wowzers! This was a non stop action chapter. Can not wait for more!
TraSan chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Oh boy, what do you have planned?

What a great opening chapter!
mollieclarke chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
NO! u cant end there lol

excellent start

plz update soon
FairyElle chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Oh God, you can't stop there! This was just beyond awesome, I loved every word of it and I can't wait for more. I hope Sam will be okay, and I hope there will be more soon lol. I hope you had a good Thanksgiving too!

- Louise
wcfan chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Sam can't have tumors! He just can't!

I'll be waiting for you r update!
Scullspeare chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
I need to wear rapelling gear when reading your stories because a darn good cliffhanger is never far away. Great start.
funkyspunk chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Hey Dawn!

Im so glad you have another fic up! Amazing start! Lovely Protective!Dean you have created! Seizing Sam is the best! And a tumour? What an evil cliffy! You sure have me hooked! Cant wait for you to update!

Funky.
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
:O
carocali chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Oh! A nice little Sammy fic for Thanksgiving! Seizures? Yikes, the poor boy can't catch a break!

Glad I caught this as I perused the fics! More please!
382 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 .. Last Next »