Reviews for Stay
Phx chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
First, can I just say I LOVE that song. It is one of my favorites and I listen to it in my car (my Impala... not exactly a '67, she's more a baby at 2003) all the time. I call it my Sammy song.

And secondly, yay! A new story from you and what a way to start. You didn't waste any time in getting our boy flat on his back did ya? LOL! I am hooked already and can't wait to see how this goes!
Cupido chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
OH MY GOD! Dawn, you can't just leave it there! This is is so awesome! I've been waiting for a story from your for ages! WooH!
Smarley chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Hey

Great start... awful cliffy, but great start. Glad to see another story up and running! Can't wait for the rest. Brain tumors could be interesting :)

Carly
Deanaholic1 chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
OMG...FANTASTIUC..WONDERFUL..UPDATE SOON
AquarianNightSky chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
*Sits at computer- eyes as wide as saucers*

I love you. And I hope the update somes sooner. I can't wait.

Toodles!

Sky
Manavie chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Hi Dawn...it's so good to have you back with a story...a long story *YAY*. thanks so much for the new story

Sammy have brain tumours. That is so not good. You started the chapter withwhole suspense and angst rolling around. I hope you'll update soon.

Happy thanks giving!
Dean's Little Secret chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
This is good update soon XD
Youngest Ones Rule chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Please make an update sooner if possible... This would definitely throw a hitch in Dean's deal...
Samjacklover aka Sammy chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
OMG! Another good story from you! I know this one will also be the ride of a lifetime!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
OMG, what an awesome start to your story! Can't wait for the next chapter to see what Dean is seeing on the scans!
perfectharmony22 chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
GAHH you cant leave us like that! that is so not fair! please update soon! poor sammy! poor dean! ohh no! please update sonn! PPLLEAASE... i'll give you cookies... this was an awesome start!
gidgetgal9 chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Great start, poor Sammy, poor Dean, can't wait to see where this goes!
whoaaitsmichele chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
NO! SAMMY!

Update soon!
Anna Wolfe chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Oh, how I've missed your stories. This is a great start and I can't wait for more.
Nicki chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Alright you got me hooked. Please update soon :)
382 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 Next »